Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

4.8 5 0 119 119 Thick, chunky and loaded with ripe tomatoes, jalapenos, fiery Habanero peppers and garlic, our TOSTITOS Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT starts off sweet and ends with a slow intense burn that you'll love.
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

15/04/2021
tostitos
its 5 star its a great snack and i love adding it to sour cream for a wonderful dip
My go-to salsa!
This salsa tastes exactly like the salsa I receive at my favorite restaurant. The flavors are savory and not too spicy. It’s perfect for any social occasion with family and friends.
Actually Hot
This salsa actually packs a punch! It isnhot and has anlot of flavor. It is nice to have a salsa option that iant bland or heatless.
14/04/2021
The right amount of heat
Im a huge fan of everything Tostitos. If you enjoy a nice kick to your Salsa. This is a must buy. I highly recommend this product. Again. I was not sent this product.
Awesome Flavor
Tostitos did it again, they always have new products that taste amazing!
14/04/2021
Great product, use this all the time. Perfect for chips
Very tasty
This is very good. What I love bout it. That is for all the chunks in there. And it got a great flavor. I would suggest you to try it. Tou will fall in love
Review
Very hot, but I love hot stuff. I would recommend if you love hot foods.
Hot Stuff
this was too hot for me, good flavor, but hot stuff
Love this
Me and my family love this salsa it taste very good chunky vegetables and just enough spice will definitely buy in the future and recommend it to friends and family
Excellent
I loved this product. Excellent taste, excellent quality and texture
13/04/2021
I love the flavor of the dip Just a little spicy but it's worth it
Good for Jar Salsa, if you like it HOT
Honestly like all Tostitos brand salsas. But mild and medium aren't hot enough. Hot is a bit much. This is a different type of heat! I like it
12/04/2021
Slight punch but needs more heat
I am a spice freak and love the intense feeling of a mouth on fire. YOu dont typically find habanero heat salsas in stores. This one deff packs a punch but holds back a little.
Tostitos Habanero Salsa
Tostitos Habanero salsa is very chunky, tastes good and has a bit of a kick to it. This is good for people who like to kick it up a notch and also good to use in certain recipes.