Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

4.6 5 0 283 283 Thick, chunky and loaded with ripe tomatoes, jalapenos, fiery Habanero peppers and garlic, our TOSTITOS Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT starts off sweet and ends with a slow intense burn that you'll love.
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

17/08/2022
Highly recommend this product it is very good and i will encourage others to try it at any time.
23/07/2022
Good salsa
Overall a pretty good salsa! Definitely better than most brands I've tried. Does have a bit of a kick for me. Flavor was pretty decent and good for a quick salsa.
21/07/2022
In love with the flavor taste
This is by far the best salsa! I love the flavor and heat! It's good with or on anything you want to add flavor and heat to. I also enjoy just eating it with chips. You gotta like "hot," though, or you won't like this. Sadly, I have trouble finding it lately. It is my favorite, go-to salsa!
14/07/2022
I really love the salsa very flavorful and delicious
12/07/2022
Hot and Good
This is one of most favorable salsas I eat it up in 2 days it’s worth it
01/07/2022
Spicy and Yummy!
Total fan of Tostitos! I enjoy spicy condiments and this salsa did not disappoint. I love the chunks of veggies, they still have a freshness and flavor pop to them. The spice is not overwhelming. It's definitely enough to satisfy a spicy craving. I personally enjoy this salsa the most when it's cold. I highly recommend it!
01/07/2022
great product
Love this salsa, hot but not tooo hot, and chunky is my favorite. I use it on tacos, and great with chips for a fun time with my friends, family and just for me.
14/06/2022
Excellent
My personal opinion this is my favorite salsa! It almost tops Mexican restaurant salsa! And that says a lot! I enjoy the texture of if! And a little bit of kick from the spicy peppers just tops it off! It is also sweet! So sweet and spicy nothing can get better than that!
13/06/2022
If you like hot...
I am more of a flavor guy as opposed to a heat guy. But this has both in one jar. My son in law wolfed down the jar in one sitting. Said it was the best thing he ever had. I keep a jar around for when he stops by.
12/05/2022
Good
Good brand. Good products. I love Texas mex. Tostitos are great. Salsa is always a favorite. I have used this salsa for years. One of the best around. Old brand. Always found in grocery store. Nothing is as constant.
02/05/2022
Meyers
Works good does what it needs to but i do think that meyers products are very overpriced but they do a good job cleaning
13/04/2022
Awsom
Very tangy and rich with flavor.everyone should try this product it is worth the price.
08/04/2022
Spicy!!!
My husband loves this stuff it is just spicy enough for him. The flavor is great and the chunky goodness makes chips taste so much better. I would definitely buy this again and recommend to others.
30/03/2022
Spicy Best!
If you like spicy then you'll love these! Makes any chip taste 10 times better!
05/03/2022
HOT
This is a no for me. I did not like it. Also I can't handle very spicy things. If you like hot stuff this is for sure one you would want to try to because it set me on fire.