Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

4.6 5 0 248 248 Thick, chunky and loaded with ripe tomatoes, jalapenos, fiery Habanero peppers and garlic, our TOSTITOS Chunky Habanero Salsa HOT starts off sweet and ends with a slow intense burn that you'll love.
Tostitos Chunky Habanero Salsa 15.5 oz Jar

19/09/2021
Perfect amount of heat
I love this salsa! It’s my go to! I love hot stuff but not too hot and this is just that with a good flavor as well!
17/09/2021
Kind of spicy
It’s perfect if you like spicy things, but for me It was really hot and I have to give it away to my neighbors. They’re from Ecuador and they loved it!
02/09/2021
very good
Its too hot for me but I understood that it would be from the name HABANERO. Lots of chunky pieces, great taste. If you like Hot stuff you will love this Salsa
27/08/2021
Good dip
This is a good dip to have if you have a quick get together or to just enjoy alone
25/08/2021
HOT
People who like spicy meals would enjoy this salsa. It is really hot... and delicious!
25/08/2021
Tostitos
A little to hot for me but it was really good
07/08/2021
Hot Hot and Spicy
The thick and chunky salsa is really good! It is hot hot and spicy. I put a few spoonful of it in a taco salad. Hotter than I like but tasted good.
07/08/2021
It’s alright
As someone who likes to munch on anything. I was not amazed because it’s not as spicy as expected. It’s more for an appetizer.
03/08/2021
Great taste And texture
Just the right blend of spices, combined with a texture that suits my tastes. I can't stand when salsa is more like a smoothie, preferring real bits of the chilis, onions and tomatoes. This one rings all the bells AND has great, full-bodied flavor. A little goes a very long way so I'm stingy in how I add this to my chips or meals (think tacos, burritos, etc.).
22/07/2021
very good salsa
If you love spicy food then you will love this salsa. It is so good. My family absolutely loves it.
21/07/2021
Too hot for me !!!!
The Tostitos Chunky Habanero was much too hot for me, but my kids loved it and my friends loved it, so it will go on the shopping list for others to enjoy. Nice chunky pieces of tomatoes and veggies, Very hot salsa.
13/07/2021
Too Hot For Me But Might Be Great For You
I am a fan of hot spicy foods. However, this right here is way too hot. Others may love this if you are a fan of extremely spicy foods. The chunkiness of the salsa is great as is the flavor. I just could not get passed the spiciness of it.
13/07/2021
hot
to hot without all the hot it would be ok
06/07/2021
Chunky and Spicy!
This salsa is super chunky and spicy! I love it! It tastes so good on tacos, tortilla chips and with scrambled eggs. If you like it hot, try this! I would recommend it!
05/07/2021
HOT!
Tostitos Habanero is very good and tasty, but it is hot. Have lots of water nearby. I would buy this again and maybe use it in some of my cooking too. I do recommend this sauce with some chips.