Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip

4.6 5 0 127 127 New TOSTITOS DIP-ETIZERS Mexican Style Black Bean dip blends the hearty flavor of black beans with a hint of garlic

11/05/2021
!!
Very easy to make and tastes good! I always love a good bean dip!
07/05/2021
Missed the Mark
I was excited to try this but flavor was a little off. It was easy to prepare
03/04/2021
Great taste. Easy to prepare. Affordable snack or appetizer
02/04/2021
Loving It!!
This is an awesome dip. Just the right texture, and spice. The hint of garlic takes it over he top.
25/08/2019
Best New Snack you haven't yet tried!
It was very good. Always skeptical of frozen products like this, i.e., rubbery or similar. But they came out good. Definitely recommend to friends.
12/08/2019
Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip
What a great product for an evening time tv snack. Good flavor, not too spicy, easy to add in any other flavors such as cheese or salsa.
03/08/2019
Ok for a quick snack
Tostitos dipetizers are... ok, and just that. They make a quick and easy snack to prepare, but I found the flavor lacking and flat, plus they are full of artificial ingredients. I'd eat them in a pinch, but won't make it a regular purchase item.
02/08/2019
Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip
Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip. What a yummy quick snack! Not only good the work but a nice treat when I get home. The dip has a nice rich and thick consistency the flavor of the black beans is very subtle but offers great taste.
17/02/2019
Easy and quick snack
these are an easy and quick snack anytime great to throw in the kids lunches for school
27/01/2019
where'd it go?????????
I love love love this stuff!!! BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYMORE!! What has happened to them?? I love black beans & this had just the right amount of spices, etc. I am sooooo disappointed that I can't find it, I hope they get busy & start making more of it.
25/10/2018
Party in your mouth
Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip is yummy in my tummy. It was like having a party in my mouth that continued to my tummy. My one kiddo likes that it has just a hint of garlic, but if you ask him he would want more garlic, as for me I think it is just right. The are a great snack when you are just enjoying Sunday Football, Hockey night or Baseball playoffs.
18/10/2018
Tostitos Dip-Etizers Black Bean Dip is delicious. So convenient in a microwave bowl. You don’t have to transfer it to another bowl the one it comes in looks great. Love it with Tostitos scoops.
16/10/2018
Delicious...
Tostitos Black Bean Dip is fabulous! So good with tortilla bites size chips. Great crowd pleaser.
18/09/2018
Tasty and Tidy Too
When I saw this product in the store I was overjoyed, to say the least. Finally a dip that was microwavable and in a package that could be used as a serving dish. No heating up and putting in other dishes, and no dishes to do afterward. Add some chips, a few napkins, a few cervezas and you have a gathering. This product was delicious. I will definitely be purchasing it again and look forward to trying the other varieties.
12/09/2018
LOVE TO DIP
This was great. My weakness is chips and dips and this was the best!