4.6 5 0 123 123 Authentic Mexican flavors for a delicious, perfect companion to your favorite TOSTITOS tortilla chips. Just heat, eat, and enjoy!

Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip

• 4.6 out of 5 from

New TOSTITOS DIP-ETIZERS Mexican Style Black Bean dip blends the hearty flavor of black beans with a hint of garlic

Darlene (Upland)

• 33 Comments
10/25/2018 Home Tested with free product

Tostitos Dip-etizers Black Bean Dip is yummy in my tummy. It was like having a party in my mouth that continued to my tummy. My one kiddo likes that it has just a hint of garlic, but if you ask him he would want more garlic, as for me I think it is just right. The are a great snack when you are just enjoying Sunday Football, Hockey night or Baseball playoffs.

cindy (Allyn)

• 129 Comments
10/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

Tostitos Dip-Etizers Black Bean Dip is delicious. So convenient in a microwave bowl. You don’t have to transfer it to another bowl the one it comes in looks great. Love it with Tostitos scoops.

Karen (Sheboygan)

• 22 Comments
10/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

Tostitos Black Bean Dip is fabulous! So good with tortilla bites size chips. Great crowd pleaser.

Lisa (Bellevue)

• 10 Comments
9/18/2018 Home Tested with free product

When I saw this product in the store I was overjoyed, to say the least. Finally a dip that was microwavable and in a package that could be used as a serving dish. No heating up and putting in other dishes, and no dishes to do afterward. Add some chips, a few napkins, a few cervezas and you have a gathering. This product was delicious. I will definitely be purchasing it again and look forward to trying the other varieties.

Cindy (Lawrenceville)

• 1 Review
  • 15 Comments
9/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

This was great. My weakness is chips and dips and this was the best!

Tracy (Rancho Cordova)

9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

As a fan of black bean dips, I am pretty critical so for me to give this 5 stars, it had to be good. It is awesome! The flavors are rich and each bite for me got bigger and bigger until the entire chip was full every time. Definitely a good one to have for Sunday games and parties. Pretty surprised the little ones enjoyed it just as much as the adults!

Melissa (Dayton)

• 9 Comments
9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was surprised of the freshness and bold taste this product have. Generally i make my own dip, surprisingly it taste like homemade dip with its cheesy and spicy flavor. I recommend this product to whomever loves cheese dips. They pair well with tortilla chips, pita chips and crackers

Kristen (Rome)

9/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

love it! tastes like it came from a restaurant!definitely a new family favorite! (:

Janet (Macon)

• 18 Comments
9/3/2018 Home Tested with free product

Tostitos' Dipitizers are so tasty and convenient. Other flavors available and I enjoyed them all. Black beans are a good source of protein. I love Mexican style foods.

Kimmie (Syracuse)

9/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

Not a garlic lover so it's not for me! But it tastes good with lime chips!

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours