3.8 5 0 49 49 This formula lightly nourishes and soothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.

21/02/2018
I love tresemme products. This one is very nice with a great clean scent. I have very thick and curly hair, and this has really helped with keeping it moisturized. I also spray this on my ends to keep them healthy. I would recommend this product, it’s affordable and effective.
02/06/2015
What a wonderful product!!!! I could not imagine doing my hair with out it!!! I swear it gives my hair and scalp life!
12/03/2015
Tresemme makes high quality products. I have used this product and I recommend it. Two thumbs up.
05/02/2015
I Love the way this stuff smells!! It's just light enough to not weigh down my hair and it's not "greasy"!!
23/01/2015
I have tried this product and it definitely does help with dry hair and scalp. It smells nice and adds a luster to hair. I also like the other Tresemme' Products I will add this to my regime for sure !!
09/01/2015
I don't like their products, causes me to have an itchy scalp. I am not sure what they put in them ???
09/01/2015
I'm not sure what people see in Tresemme products. Every time I use them I can feel the product in my hair after I style it, which I am not a fan of. I was having breakage issues so I thought I would give this a try. Low and behold the same issue happened that I have with all Tresemme products, I could feel the product in my hair and it felt heavy. Maybe my hair texture just doesn't work well with their products.
09/01/2015
I love this product! It smells great and I can feel a difference when I don't use it.
09/01/2015
I recently bought some of this to see if it would help with my scalp and hair issues. I really like it and my hair looks amazing!
09/01/2015
I have used the Tresemmé Expert Selection Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray and it made my hair so soft and silky. I love this product. It really works. It also stops breakage of hair.
09/01/2015
i am using tresemme shampoo right now but im not real satisfied with it
15/01/2016
I have not tried this product yet and would love to try it and see the results of it.
03/01/2016
I would love to try this product. I feel that when I use other conditioners I don't always get my scalp moisturized enough. With this conditioner spray, I could moisturize all boundaries of my head.
20/10/2015
I WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT ON MY HAIR FIRST BEFORE I TRY IT ON MY KIDS. PLEASE SEND ME A SAMPLE
04/06/2015
i would like to try this on my daughters hair she really needs her scalp to be conditioned really good an nothing else on the market has worked