3.8 5 0 49 49 This formula lightly nourishes and soothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.

1/24/2015
HHaven't tried this but love Tressemme. Affordable quality.
1/14/2015
I have not used this product, but would try it if asked.
1/13/2015
I use Tresemm'e shampoo and conditioner and really like it. Would like to try this too.
1/10/2015
I need this because I color my hair and it is so dry and needs help.
1/10/2015
I would like to try a product that does not leave my hair dry and lifeless. I need bounce in my hair and full hair.
1/10/2015
Would Love to try a sample!! My Shampoo and conditioner does not seem to do the trick! Please help!
1/9/2015
I currently do use tresemme products and would love to try this product and make my hair healthier. Also I have dry , itchy scalp and this may just help with problem.
1/9/2015
i use tresemme pruducts already so I would love to try this product with the current shampoo and conditioner I am using to help my hair get healthy again!
1/9/2015
I've never tried this but it can only be a positive thing with my dry colored hair. What can I do to try this? What a great idea.
1/9/2015
Tresemme is one of my Favorite Product to try & would LOVE to try this Expert Selection Renewal Hair & Scalp Conditioning Spray.
1/9/2015
I would love to try this product to see if it would help keep my hair more healthy.
1/9/2015
I would love to try this product, I have a very dry and flaky scalp and could use some help
1/9/2015
i love Tresemmé products and would love to try this one i am sure it is just as good as the other products they have
1/9/2015
haven't TRIED THIS PRODUT BUT LOVE OTHER TRESEMME PRODUCTS IF YOU COULD PLEASE SEND ME A SAMPLE WILL LOVE TO COMMENT....
1/9/2015
I have not tried this but would like to try it!! I have color treated hair and could really use it!