3.8 5 0 5 5 Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash has been repackaged in a newly designed pack. This hypoallergenic product contains a blend of soothing ingredients, is said to be the premium choice to help treat raw, irritated skin caused by diaper rash and to prevent diaper rash from occurring in the first place by sealing out wetness between changes. It is free from fragrance, and retails in a 10-oz. pack.
Triple Paste Medicated Ointment for Diaper Rash

06/08/2020
Behold the paste
So let me explain how great this stuff is. I live in a small town and our doctors have the pharmacy make their own (highly expensive to buy) so when I found this stuff at my local CVS, I showed our pediatrician and he said to buy it because it was the exact same as what our pharmacy was making for our kids. If your child has the most SEVERE diaper rash, this will get rid of it in no time. My kids loved it and my three year old begs for it when his little bum hurts. I highly recommend it.
18/07/2020
Baby Bum Saver!
When my daughter started breaking out in her diaper area regardless of the fact I used a diaper cream at every change, I was frustrated. I ran across Triple Paste and it changed the game for us! She is 2 1/2 now and I still use it for every diaper/pull-up change. It’s creamy and glides on well and the area was clearing up overnight.... for real! Great product, worth the price.
06/07/2020
Not user friendly
I think this diaper cream works okay to protect baby's bum but the packaging isn't easy to use when wrangling a squirming baby. It takes two hands to open a jar and then get the cream out, then two hands to close it again. It would be better if it had a flip top lid. I don't feel strongly that I would recommend against it, but I also wouldn't tell my friends it is awesome either or get it as a shower gift.
22/06/2020
It doesn't work well
It is easy to apply but it doesn't work very well. I seen very little improvement after several days of use.
31/05/2020
Fair
My son used to get alot of diaper rash. I tried all kinds of butt cream. I definetely do not like triple past. I never noticed a change in his rash. I felt like it made his rash worse.