Twinings Cold Infuse Peach & Passionfruit 12 Ct

4.2 5 0 35 35 Drop, Leave...Shake & Enjoy! Twinings Cold Infuse Peach & Passionfruit has sweet flavors of ripened peaches and juicy passionfruit. Each infuser contains a blend of the finest fruits & herbs, specially blended to brew in cold water to give you a light, refreshing beverage you can drink anytime, anywhere.Twinings Cold Infuse Peach & Passionfruit, 12 Ct, 1.06 oz
Twinings Cold Infuse Peach & Passionfruit 12 Ct

Deliciousness
Twinnings makes some of the best Tea. If you enjoy a nice aroma. Calm. Soothing. Cold or Hot. Anything from Twinnings is top notch. I was not sent this product.
Cool concept
I really love the concept of the infusion pouches. My favorite flavors are the blueberry apple and watermelon mint. They smell great and are super easy to use. The taste of the blueberry apple is great and I like the watermelon mint. Great item for on the go!
nive flavor
these are the best-tasting infused tea I have had.
13/04/2021
Not a fan
I bought a few different flavors of this brand of tea to try, however I was not a fan. While the idea is fantastic and cold infusion is convenient, the flavors are not for me.
13/04/2021
Good tea
While I didn't like this flavor, too floral for my taste, I do love the pink grapefruit and orange flavored one. The tea bags works fast and can be used multiple times in a sitting.
12/04/2021
Tasty~
Very tasty and very easy to use...hubby uses it all the time!
09/04/2021
Flavored tea on the go
How brilliant is this! I love Twining's teas they always taste the best. They have no artificial sweeteners, are caffeine free and so easy to use. You just drop it in your cold water and it quickly flavors your drink for an amazing taste. It's the perfect blend.
08/04/2021
Tasty
You do have to have these teas steeped in cold water for more than the recommended time of 5mins. I highly suggest taking a sip after 15-30mins. I've tried another flavor before the peach and I told myself I would never buy the Cold Infuse line again. After giving the Peach and Passionfruit a shot, I am a believer. You can definitely taste both the peach and passionfruit! These teas meant to be light and not loaded with additional flavors, sweeteners or agents. There are definitely hits and misses. This is a hit! Highly recommend!
06/04/2021
Great product, not flavor
Didn’t prefer peach /passion fruit. I liked other flavors.
Twinings Cold Infuse water enhancer
I liked the ease of use of this water enhancer and that there are no sweeteners in it. The flavor infused throughout the water and the flavor was just right for me.
twinnings
It tastes great . It very easy to make and you will like it.
Just ok
This cold infuse was not what I thought it would be. It lacked flavor and was very bitter for my taste. I do love the idea of the product. I would suggest making the flavor more potent.
Not my idea of tas
I bought these thinking they'd be an alternative to expensive flavored waters. Some portion of me thought they'd be delicious. The flavor, at first, is fruity. But the more I drank, the more bitter my water became. I tried it again and the same thing happened. This is a no for me.
Taste good
Great taste my kids and i love this!! I recommend y’all to try this!!
Refreshing!
This has a great taste!Really refreshing and tasty.It is cheaper than being flavored water and taste is so much better.This is one of my favorite brands of tea. It’s easy to brew and turns out delicious. I drink teas more during the winter months and when seasons change.