Tyson Premium Selects Breaded Chicken Nuggets

4.6 5 0 362 362 Tyson® Premium Selects Breaded Chicken Nuggets start with all natural* select cuts of all white meat chicken that are perfectly seasoned with a crispy and savory breading.
Tyson Premium Selects Breaded Chicken Nuggets

07/05/2021
Snack food
Ok for a quick snack. I was not a fan of the texture
30/04/2021
Great for the whole family
These Tyson chicken nuggets are a tasty and quick dinner for the whole family. My 3 year old son loves them and he’s very picky!
27/04/2021
Easy and good lunch
I make Tyson Premium Selects Breaded Chicken Nuggets for my toddler and myself for lunch sometimes. It is very easy, and they taste really good! They don't have that "fake meat" taste.
22/04/2021
yummy
let me tell you about these chicken nuggets they are the best out there, I love the breading and the flavor is so tasty. I don't think these need any improvements. I recommend these to anyone who loves chicken they don't have a nasty taste like cardbord.
14/04/2021
kids love
best kids lunch lol easy fast actually has taste, its chicken nuggies cant go wrong
06/04/2021
My Kids love it
I really like the real meat in the chicken tenders. My kids can’t get enough. A moment of agreement in my house was worth it and it wasn’t even that costly
03/04/2021
Tasty
We love these nuggets. Easy meal to put in the air fryer. Good taste & texture
15/03/2021
The happy lunch
These are so easy in the air fryer. Weather it's a snack, a lunch, or dinner it always makes someone happy. They are good quality and come out crisp. I recommend them to anyone who likes nuggets
15/03/2021
Easy Meal
I have tried these and we love them. I cook them in our air fryer and they are the best. Always have these on hand.
14/03/2021
O really love this product
Excellent flavor. it's a quick and easy way to eat something delicious
09/03/2021
Great tasting nuggets
The nuggets tastes great I would get them again I like the taste of the breading on the nuggets and how they cook in the oven.
04/03/2021
ummmmm
GREAT FOR DINNER, GREAT FOR SNACKS, AND GREAT FOR HAPPY HOUR. SIMPLE AND QUICK-AND THEY TASTE SO GOOD!
02/03/2021
None better!
These are a hit with the whole family, especially the kids. We have switched to these as a staple for a simple chicken dinner.
26/02/2021
Loved By All
Tyson Premium Select Chicken Nuggets are far better than any other my family has tried before. They aren't only a hit with my child, but with the whole family. The select meat cuts are so much better tasting than the average chicken nugget. We will definitely make the permanent switch!
25/02/2021
Tyson Chicken Nuggets
Tyson has the best chicken nuggets. The entire family likes them. We actually buy these all the time. They also give you a lot more than the other brands I’ve tried.