U by Kotex AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads

4.5 5 0 215 215 U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Overnight Pads with wings are designed for overnight with 2x the coverage vs U by Kotex® Security® Regular Ultra Thin Pads
U by Kotex AllNighter Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads

Get it now
Omg, I love U by Kotex® AllNighter® Ultra Thin Extra Heavy Overnight Pads! It gives you great coverage and really does what it says. It amazes me that it is thin but can really absorb up to 10x more than normal. I do have a heavy flow and usually have to wake up in the middle of the night to change my ultra plus tampons, but with these overnight pads I didn't even have to wake up to change and when I woke up it didn't even leak which is a plus. If you are looking for a product that gives you great coverage overnight and really protects you from leakage and is thin, then this is the product for you.
17/04/2018
Exactly what I was looking for.
I’m very impressed with the pads. I received really great protection. The pad covered me so well. So leaks and easy to put on and take off. It feels comfortable . Easy to sleep in.
Works well
I recently got the opportunity to try this product out. I like the fact that it comes in cute packaging with a few different designs on them. I also liked that this product was a lot longer than similar products I have tried in the past. It made me a bit nervous that it was thinner than most of the previous products I have tried. However, it has proved to be pretty absorbent so far. And it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Great night pad!
These Kotex pads were great. They were absorbent and lasted all night, and they did a great job preventing leaks. They all-nighter pads were pretty light and thin considering they are being used for heavy overnight flow.
Full overnight protection!
These pads really help well with heavy flows and overnight flows.I am satisfied with these pads. These pads seem intimidating because of the size but are most effective in keeping your clothes and bedsheets clean.
16/04/2018
Overall a nice product. Alittle longer than expected. Aborbancy was great. I was able to go all night with worrying if anything was going to leak through. Like I said only downfall is the length. I knew they would be longer than normal but wasn't expecting that long. I am a small sized woman so felt alittle weird at first.
16/04/2018
Very long but wing issues
First off, this pad is like 15.5" long. It's wider at the back and has wings. But it is very thin. Pros: Good length, good absorbency and wings. Cons: The width - it leaked in the middle where the wings are located. And because of the length, if you don't position it right it's very annoying. Overall, I might use it again. It didn't leak in the back like it was created to prevent. But it did leak. So. . .where do you prefer? Maybe the wings just need to be redesigned a little so they're not pulling down the sides of the pad.
U by Kotex
I liked how it was very absorbent and didn't leak I could sleep through the night without worrying about leaks
Simple and effective
Overall great coverage and held up well overnight. Easy packaging too.
14/04/2018
Great product!
I loved these overnight pads! Deffinitley gave me the protection I needed and were very comfortable! Would deffinitley recommend!
13/04/2018
Extra Heavy Over Night Pad
It does the job well for us heavy bleeders. Its comfortable and this brand has grown on me.
04/04/2018
Will buy
I really liked the product it stayed put all night and didn't cause any unfortunate pulls or snags
Works good
These pads are really absorbent and are not too noticeable. They stay on place and dont leak from what i can tell.
Great Product
I really liked these pads. They are very good at protecting your underwear while your sleep.
Full Coverage!
I was very impressed with these. They are the only pad I have ever used that has complete coverage. It covers it all. A little bigger than expected but for overnight pads they are perfect. There is even extra padding in the middle. The wings don't interfere. Since they are small rectangles I don't run into having long wings that fold in some of the mid top or mid bottom part of the underwear. These definitely saved me from ruining another pair of underwear. My only complaint, which is why I did four stars instead of five, would be that I wish they were a little more breathable. Other than that I would recommend these and purchase these. I would only use these for night time use only though, which is technically what they are made for.