U by Kotex Barely There Long Liners

4.6 5 0 221 221 U by Kotex® Barely There® Long Liners – so comfy, you’ll barely know it’s there.
U by Kotex Barely There Long Liners

17/04/2018
Great Product
I thoroughly like these liners because they barely feel like you're wearing one. I am surprised at the fact at how absorbent it is. I would definitely recommend this product.
17/04/2018
Good liners
These are pretty good liners. Comfortable, and long so there’s no worrying about leakage. Would recommend.
Liked them!
They work very well, you can't really feel them and they're quite comfortable to wear and they do a great job at keeping your undergarments clean.
loved them
loved them i will buy them at the store next time i buy my feminine care
Does the job well
Good liner. Stayed in place, good absorption, comfortable.
kotex liners
these are some great liners. since there long they really have great coverage and does not leak.
Great Product!
I really enjoyed the liners I received. It didn't feel like anything was that, but I felt protected all day long.
04/04/2018
Good thin liner
I like that they're thin but still long. They have good coverage along the underwear, but don't add a ton of bulk. Great for spotting days or when you're anticipating starting the period soon, or for use with tampons to protect against leaks.
03/04/2018
Best Liners
I recieved the U by Kotex Barely There Long Liners to try out and I definitely recommend. You can wear them every day if you like they are so comfortable I even forget that in wearing g one. If you haven't tried out this brand what are you waiting for?
02/04/2018
Looks great, works even better :)
I wear panty liners every day to make sure I can stay fresh since having my second baby. I received the U by Kotex Barely There Long Liners for free to try, and I was immediately excited to try them. The packaging is very nice and appealing for the consumer. Especially the pretty wrapper around the liner itself. The liners are easy to remove from the wrapper (yes, it matters!). The shape of the liner and length are also perfect for my needs. I appreciate that they are dye and fragrance free. I would definitely recommend :)
01/04/2018
They’re ok
It’s okay. They feel kind of rigid but once they’re in you can’t really feel them and there’s no leaking or anything.
Small and mighty!
Initially I was concerned that they were too small for Big girl like me and I was not sure if I'd like them. However, after trying them, I love them! They are so thin that you can't feel them but they work like a much thicker pad. They don't move and they don't end up getting stuck to something that you don't want them to be. They are great, a definite buy.
30/03/2018
U Kotex barely there pantie liner
So I’ve been looking for a good liner for a while now and I was pleasantly pleased with this little liner, firstly it’s pretty small and compact (it’s not a pad please do not use it as a pad lol) I was very impressed with the adhesive on the back, THE WHOLE BACK IS ADHESIVE, I do love that better than other brands that have a tiny little strip of adhesive and it doesn’t stick to the fabric and it doesn’t stay, I rated this a 4 and the only reason I didnt give it a 5 is because I would’ve like the leak protection part to be a bit wider but other than that I really liked this product and I do recommend it if you are looking or a good liner, it gets the job done.
Barely There is great!
I really liked U by Kotex Barley There Long Liners. Sometimes it is hard to find the right liner for your needs. The thin liners are usually thin and short. I really like the length!
Full coverage
These are awesome you hardly know its there and they are full coverage, I will definitely recommend these to all my friends.