U By Kotex Teen: Extra Absorbency (w/wings)

U By Kotex Teen:  Extra Absorbency (w/wings)

28/04/2020
Very Reliable
Perfect fit and super absorbent! Not overly bulky and leaves you feeling confident. The wings hold the pad well.
27/04/2020
Great product for any age!
They last long absorb great and my daughter loved it as well as I
Absorbancy and Protection
Offers protection for under garments and feels cleaner as it absorbs.
Better than Always!
These actually worked surprisingly well! I'd always used, well, Always brand pads before this, but I liked these a lot more!
Kotex Teen Pads
I think these work for the daytime but they aren't long enough for night wear
Awesome
Awesome best pads ever I can't wait to buy them again
25/04/2020
Perfect for smaller bodies.
These worked great. The wings kept the pad in place, and they thoroughly absorbed, no mess. They were shaped and sized perfectly for a smaller teen, who felt much more confident wearing these than the regularly sized pads.
24/04/2020
Super wings
The wings make this the best product. Super absorbent and prevention of leaks is a major compliment for these pads. I recommended to my daughter and she absolutely loved them! I will be purchasing in the future
24/04/2020
Good absorbent pads
It is a good teen pad, has good absorbency and stays perfectly in place. Just wished it was a little longer.
23/04/2020
Perfect young size
Excellent, size is perfect for young girls, i have two and both are very comfortable to use, both think that the wings is perfect because is not too big
23/04/2020
This will be my go to!!
They were absorbent and comfortable. I never would definitely recommend these to my friends and family that I know would except and want me to give my honest opinion on U By Kotex Teen: extra absorbency with wings.
22/04/2020
Kotex U Teen: Absorbency (w/wings)
This will be a popular product among teens. The pad sticks and well and does not twist or bunch up. It has a great absorbency level and hence is risk free of leaks. It protects.
Good absorbency
Good Protection! My daughters loved it minus the wings.
Teen Smart
it's thin enough to the point where you don't feel like you are wearing a pad, it was comfortable
22/04/2020
Absolute perfect for teens..
My daughter felt more confidence using this U By Kotex Teen: Extra Absorbency (w/wings). Coz it feels more secure and snug nicely on the panty area.