U By Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings)

U By Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings)

29/04/2020
Awesome!
U by Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings) are absolutely amazing! Excellent absorption and very comfortable.
28/04/2020
Great on the third day
I got U by kotex teen for my daughter and she really loved them accept I just wish they made one for heavy flow. She said that she had to change hers every couple hours because she is so heavy. She did like how comfortable they were and they wings did stay where they were supposed to. Like I said she just needed something for a heavier flow but they were perfect by the 3rd day of her period since she isn't as heavy then.
Aborbs great! Keeps me dry
Overnight protection with wings left me dry and comfortable throughout the day. These absorbed great and were easy to open and put on. Packaging was very appealing.
27/04/2020
Better than I thought! Soft & absorbent!
The seemed a little stiff. So I worried they would not work well. But they are soft. However, they worked really well for over night protection! I was surprised!
Great protection!
These have great protection and are very easy to use. They aren't bulky or uncomfortable like some others!
26/04/2020
Overnight protection
It worked over night and was very absorbent comfortable I would definetely buy and use them again.
24/04/2020
Great pad!!
I loved the size and shape of the Overnight Pad, plus the dryness and leak protection were top notch!
24/04/2020
great
my girls use them and its works great for overnights
Great for teens
These pads are great for teens and their slender body. They fit with their body. The pads are highly absorbent and no leaks were experienced.
Angsty teens approve
Light weight sanitary protection that has a surprising ability to hold up on heavy days. My teen felt comfortable wearing them. Kotex made an inconvenient monthly happening more tolerable.
Moderate overnight protection
I thought U by Kotex made a good product for women who bleed moderately. As for women who are heavy bleeders such as myself, I some leakage using these even with the wings. These are great overnight pads for women who are light to moderate bleeders and good day pads for women who bleed heavy
Works great
Good size. Great protection. Like the design. Easy to use.
Recommend
U By Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings) worked good. I didn't have any leaks while using the pad at night. U By Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings) was also the perfect fit. That's what I don't like about other pads, they are too big. I received U By Kotex Teen: Overnight Protection (w/wings) as a gift for my honest review.
LOVED
Found that it really did well with my daughters period
Loved the cool design
My daughter said she really liked them She liked the wings and thet it didn't move around. Also she really liked the packaging of them.