Universal Tablet Folio Case for Most 7’’ – 8’’ Tablets

Universal Tablet Folio Case for Most 7’’ – 8’’ Tablets

29/05/2020
Great for tablets 7-8". Looks sharp
The case fit our Amazon tablet perfectly. Very tight fit and looks great.
28/05/2020
Great fit
My tablet.git perfectly. The tablet casse stand well. Like this very much
27/05/2020
Adequate universal cover
It's a good universal tablet cover, which easily and simply fit my 7 inch tablet without any issue. It has some decent durablitly but could be even better.
26/05/2020
Great case,simple,but very useful!
The fit is great,like the straps that hold the tablet in place and the ability to use the back as a stand.The only down side is the hole for the camera is on the wrong side,other than that great case.
fantastic design
I absolutely love my Universal Tablet Folio Case. It is sleek, simple, and versitle, fitting both 7 and 8 inch tablets with the double straps inside. I love the simplicity of it, not like the flashy, outrageous other ones. I can use it anywhere whether I choose to hold it or set it on a flat surface. Fantastic design, I only wish I had one sooner.
Simple, Durable and Versatile
The Universal Tablet Folio Case is durable, versatile and easy to use. Within seconds of receiving my case, I was able to slip it on my tablet and have the peace of mind that it was secure and protected.
25/05/2020
A simple and easy to use case
A very simple and easy to use Tablet Folio case. It does feel a little thin, but I like the feel of the outside of the case (though watch out, it seems like it could easily pick up finger prints from oils from your hand over time) and the microfiber lining. It fits most 7"-8" tablets because it has two elastics in different positions in each corner to fit either a sizes. If your tablet has thinner bezels it may obscure part of the screen. Also, the back of the package touts "precise cutouts for access to all ports and buttons" but there aren't any cutouts. You have access to pretty much all ports and buttons because of how the tablet is mounted. However, there are no cutouts, so if you have rear camera, it will be covered up which could be a big negative if you use a rear camera often. If you have a tablet without a rear camera or don't use it often and just want a simple case, take a look at this tablet. However, if you use the rear camera often then this may not be for you.
Decent tablet protector
Built good. Easy to assemble. I really like the the view stand. Only downfall is it's only padded on one side. The screen is not protected. Otherwise I reccomend.
22/05/2020
Good product.
A little flimsy, but overall a good product that does what it claims. It held my tablet solid with the strings wrapped around the edges. I like that it provides a way to stand the tablet up as my hands get tired when I hold it for awhile during games or reading. All in all, a good product that does its job.
20/05/2020
Universal Tablet Folio Case
Nice soft leather and provides great protection for my Tablet
20/05/2020
Tablet cover
I received this product on time and Iny family was excited to see this in the mail!! I enjoyed receiving the product and I thank you!!
19/05/2020
Onn Tablet Folio Case
I really like this case by onn which fits my tablet perfectly. It has 2 elastic bands to hold tablet secure. You are able to stand tablet up two different directions and this is great for games and movies. The outside of the holder is able to wiped clean and this inside is soft to offer protection. Great all around case for your tablet.
18/05/2020
Wonderful Product!
I love the inner and outerstraps to hold your tablet firmly in place. Without damaging the screen. As well as the fold out to prop it.
17/05/2020
Great case !!!
I just love my new universal tablet folio case for my tablet that home tester club let me test out! its my favorite color black , it has a strap on the outside that helps hold the tablet closed , it is durable and has a feature to help prop up my tablet with the flap on the cover. it fits just exact not loose or too short that way i know my tablet will not fall out of the case. it was so easy to put in the case and i had no trouble at all, and I would diffidently recommend this case to anyone who owns a tablet. thank you so much for home tester club and to protect onn the brand of the tablet case.
17/05/2020
Does the Job
Since its a Universal 7"-8" tablet case, dont have a lot of expectation from it, it does the job and fits perfectly. Elastics all on 4 sides makes it a tight and unloosened fit.