4.3 5 0 79 79 Find your naked truth with Urban Decay''s Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation - 50 shades designed with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones in mind.

8/21/2019
Awesome product
i have been used this product from back 2 years. and result of this product is soo good...it has shade which looks skin smoother than the original..light...eligent...lovely
8/20/2019
Lasts until you remove it!
The goods: It lasted 24 hours. I slept in it for kicks and it really doesn't budge. My family wondered why I was full glam at 6 in the morning just to make breakfast! I usually wear a softer finish though. This felt like powder had dried on my face. It was lightweight and a thin layer covered very well. It is highly pigmented also. You know you love a brand when you blame your own skin when you have problems with their product. I think I just dislike the matte finish. For anyone who wants a full coverage, lightweight matte foundation this one is for you I will stick to my regular Naked Skin.
Great foundation however...
This is a really nice foundation. Urban Decay never really lets me down. However, I believe there are better foundations out there for the price. It’s an iffy full coverage and it seems to fall off on my oily areas throughout the day.
Great product apply easyly
This product smells good and clearly viasible on face like glowing face
Love the look
I love the look and the feel and lasts all day thx urban decay
8/19/2019
Urban decay fo
Fabulous long wear foundation. I did a 12 wear review and it didn’t crack crease or fade! It is one of my go to now!
8/19/2019
Literally WEIGHTLESS
A friend actually recommended this when i told her about my breakouts and makeup. First day i tried it i loved it and couldn’t believe how well of a coverage i got but yet still let my skin breath.
Urban decay stay naked
This foundation is amazing, one of the best I've tried. It's full coverage, and long wear.
Love this foundation!
This foundation went on so smooth and looked great! Super long-lasting and my skin looked perfect! It felt like and looked like i was wearing nothing! by far my favorite foundation from Urban Decay!!
Urban Decay
Urban decay weightless formula impressed me. It literally was weightless, not like that heavy caked on foundations. I was very happy with the end result. Blends essily, as well as easy to remove. I give it 5 stars
8/17/2019
amazing
looks beautiful on your skin and i hope everyone gets to try it out.. i really love make up colors are amazing. make it last longer it would be nice and yes i recommend it to everyone
8/17/2019
Great concealer, looks like skin
Stays on for many hours, works even better with a setting powder (any kind, or at least that worked in my case), nice bottle component and amount you get for the money. Recommend going into an Ulta that we have the opportunity to, to swatch and see if you can find one close to your undertone.
It’s ok
The foundation itself is quite good. It’s long wear and quite comfortable. My one complaint is that no color matches my super fair skin tone so I was walking around looking like an Oompa Loompa for a while.
My favorite foundation.
This foundation is awesome. Light ,weightless coverage. Feels like your not even wearing any. Covers very well .It's also buildable, you can apply more where needed without feeling your wearing way to much.The ability to find the perfect shade for your skin is great also. I really love this foundation. 😊
Works Great!!
I first received a sample of this Naked Brand. I was hooked. I went to Ulta and bought myself a bottle. Needless to say I've been using it ever since. The price is worth it.