4.5 5 0 141 141 Find your naked truth with Urban Decay''s Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation - 50 shades designed with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones in mind.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation

05/02/2020
Lightweight
Feels great on my face. It blends well and didn’t oxide when is huge for me. I love urban decay products because of the quality!
14/12/2019
Smooth
This foundation is smooth, light and blends perfectly. I enjoy using it very much and love the weightless feel to it with no cakey look at all.
12/12/2019
Looks natural
This foundation is amazing. Goes on smooth and light and gives you a natural look. It really is lightweight.
09/12/2019
My new fave
Absolutely love this foundation. Cover great and last a long time. No texture shows and I love that.
28/11/2019
Great coverage.
Love the broad spectrum of colors and lightweight coverage it provides
03/11/2019
Weightless full coverage
I started using this foundation about a month ago and fell in love! My skin is normal/dry and this foundation leaves my face feeling hydrated and looking lustrous.
27/10/2019
Naked
This foundation is nice however it's just as good as other cheaper foundations. The price is far to high. I like quality with fair price. Most people out there is not gonna spend so much on a small bottle of foundation that's no better then Walmart brands like Revlon or cover girl.
21/10/2019
Urban Decay
This is a nice foundation that doesnt look cakey. I have gotten compliments on my skin with this on.
19/10/2019
nice
I am totally anal when it comes to my skin. Im always worried about my blemishes. I get tough when it comes to foundations. And this one works well. It covers well and lasts. It is is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get
11/10/2019
Pretty lips
Nice lips, came in many colors that you can choose from
05/10/2019
Long wearing.
Great foundation that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. With working long hours I need a foundation that can last the day with me. Always looks flawless even after a 9 hour shift.
03/10/2019
Truly
I truly, like this product it’s just always hard to find a color that suits me. I have to blend 2 colors for my dark skin, but it is literally weightless. I barely know it’s on. My skin can breath and not break out.
03/10/2019
I live this foundation
I love this foundation! It's so bleandable and isn't heavy or thick and has the perfect amount of coverage. I wish it wasn't so pricey but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this ,if you have the extra money to spend on a foundation.
30/09/2019
Great Coverage
This foundation has amazing coverage! I love makeup, I am a makeup artist and most of the time this is my go to foundation. It’s not at the very top of my list of foundations maybe #3 which is still great!
28/09/2019
Urban Decays Naked
I love Urban Decay, however I wasn't really that impressed with this foundation. I feel the the All nighter foundation from UD is better than this one. It isn't a matte finish like I prefer. The coverage isn't as full as I like it.