4.5 5 0 132 132 Find your naked truth with Urban Decay''s Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation - 50 shades designed with 9 shade intensities, 3 mastertones, and 7 undertones in mind.

11/10/2019
Pretty lips
Nice lips, came in many colors that you can choose from
05/10/2019
Long wearing.
Great foundation that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry. With working long hours I need a foundation that can last the day with me. Always looks flawless even after a 9 hour shift.
03/10/2019
Truly
I truly, like this product it’s just always hard to find a color that suits me. I have to blend 2 colors for my dark skin, but it is literally weightless. I barely know it’s on. My skin can breath and not break out.
03/10/2019
I live this foundation
I love this foundation! It's so bleandable and isn't heavy or thick and has the perfect amount of coverage. I wish it wasn't so pricey but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this ,if you have the extra money to spend on a foundation.
30/09/2019
Great Coverage
This foundation has amazing coverage! I love makeup, I am a makeup artist and most of the time this is my go to foundation. It’s not at the very top of my list of foundations maybe #3 which is still great!
28/09/2019
Urban Decays Naked
I love Urban Decay, however I wasn't really that impressed with this foundation. I feel the the All nighter foundation from UD is better than this one. It isn't a matte finish like I prefer. The coverage isn't as full as I like it.
27/09/2019
Flawless coverage
I have a huge love of make up.I always have an assortment but since I got the Urban Decay naked, it's been my go to foundation. It's awesome and has great coverage that feels light like it says and doesn't make your face feel sweaty. Your skin honestly can breath through it. That's hard to find and I love this foundation!
26/09/2019
Wow wow wow best best best great would love to try yes
25/09/2019
The shades are wierd
The foundation itself isnt too bad. Pretty liquidy but nice medium coverage. The shades on the other hand, idk if its just me but even though theres alot of them theyre just wierd colors and undertones. Its harder for me because im redheaded but most of them looked wierd anyway to me
25/09/2019
It’s a Yasss from me!
This UD weightless foundation is nice on my face. It covers well and doesn’t cake up. I use it daily for both day and night looks. Great makeup staple!
24/09/2019
Foundation Perfection
I bought this the day it went on sale online. I was so excited to try it and it didnt disappoint. It is a breathable longwear foundation that covers flaws and imperfections and builds to coverage needed. Applies well and does last all day. At night, makeup remover takes it all. Ive had no reactions or negative symptoms on my skin from wearing it. And it just looks beautiful on. The price point is worth it. With the small amount used for each use this bottle will last month's and i never skimp on my skin. I recommend this for sure
22/09/2019
It’s Amazing!
I love almost all Urban Decay producta, and this doesn’t disappoint. I was using Too Faced Born the Way foundation, which I loved, but I like this better! Def recommend!
21/09/2019
I love Urban Decay
Amazing coverage. Gives a nice luminance shine to my face at the same time it is full coverage enough where I'm not stressing small blemishes. I use this foundation on the daily. It is my go to favorite. Pricey, however it lasts a long time as it doesnt take much to cover your face. It also is a long lasting coverage throughout the day. Doesnt separate or look streaky after a few hours. I truly reccomend this foundation to everyone.
20/09/2019
Covered well
I am totally anal when it comes to my skin. Im always worried about my blemishes. I get tough when it comes to foundations. And this one works well. It covers well and lasts. It is is a bit pricey but you pay for what you get.
17/09/2019
It gives me the coverage I want for my everyday makeup look.