Hershey Halloween Assortment Variety Candy in Pumpkin Bowl 160 Count

Hershey Halloween Assortment Variety Candy in Pumpkin Bowl 160 Count

Great container. Great candy
I absolutely love the pumpkin container the candy comes in. It’s great storage for all Halloween goodies. I will be saving it every year. The chocolate is excellent and I love the miniature size because I can eat more chocolate without the guilt. The jolly ranchers are square which is easier for kids to eat than the original shape. Overall very pleased.
No tricks, just treats!
I thought this was a wonderful treat and a generous amount as well!
Cute and delicious
The pumpkin is sturdy and really cute. Perfect for giving to trick or treaters. I don't think the candy will last to Halloween though! The candy inside is all delicious!
25/07/2019
Great for Trick or treaters!
If you are looking for a cute pumpkin full of candy great for trick or treaters, this is for you. The assortment I received was jolly ranchers, White chocolate KitKat bars, Reece's PB cups, and Whoppers. This is perfect for us because no one in my house is wild about any of those varieties, so there will be tons for trick or treaters! I love that the lid fits into the bottom of the pumpkin!
Hershey Halloween assortment
Love the assortment and now have a extra bowl to store candy in love it
Awesome Halloween candy and bucket
I love it. The container is super cute!! There is plenty of candy.
Hershey Halloween Variety pack
I loved all the candy inside the assortment pack except the whoopers. Other than that it’s something I would definitely purchase in future with just different varieties of candy!
Hershey Miniatures with Pumpkin Bowl
I received my Hershey Assortment variety Candy in a Pumpkin Bowl 160 miniatures today. I really liked the assortment. It included Whoppers, Reese's peanut butter cups, Kit Kat white, and Jolly Rancher miniatures in a plastic Pumpkin Bowl with a lid. They were all delicious.
Fun variety candy
This variety candy in a pumpkin bowl is great for handing out candy or for Halloween parties.
25/07/2019
Ill fitting lid causes too much hassle.
The pumpkin is as cute as it can be and of course the Hershey candy is wonderful as always. However, what it takes to put the lid back on the pumpkin is more than I would want to deal with on a regular basis. It’s imperative that you line up the scallops on the lid with the scallops on the Pumpkin and if you don’t do it just right then the lid does not fit. It either slides off the side over the edge or one side dips inside the pumpkin and flips over. If this correction were made I would give this product five stars and probably purchase it for myself and even some of my family members. But as it stands there is no way I would put up with the Ill fitting lid.
04/10/2021
Great variety
This has a great variety to make everyone happy. A great value. Can use the pumpkin for decor after it’s emptied
04/10/2021
Great buy
This product is a great buy for different reasons. First, its priced just right and inside it has the good go to candy. Secondly, the candy is already inside of a cnady bowl (pumpkin) and ready toto hand out the candy. Last, the pumpkin can be used for decoration next year. I would recommend this.
22/07/2021
Good idea
While I like the idea of the container to share, I buy based off of which variety I like then by the $ per count... This was not a great deal but I suppose if you reuse it for next year it makes it not so bad
18/03/2020
Halloween set
I love that the candy is a individually wrapped assortment and comes in its own bowl. The pumpkin was cute for Halloween but I left it out for fall also and just replaced the candy once we ran out
01/02/2020
Hershey
I absolutely love chocolates! Especially these! The white chocolate kitkat and the reese's were my favorite in this bucket that I purchased from walmart! During Halloween time, I would absolutely recommend it.