26/07/2019
Yummy.
Who doesnt love chocolate? Oh boy does my family. I have 2 boys and a husband that always need a piece of chocolate at night and they were so excited to participate in this with me. I love the new glow in a dark wrappers. Alot of times when they say they glow in the dark they really dont but these do. I was very surprised. I think all kids would love this for Halloween. I will for sure share this with all my friends and family so they can purchase them for this years trick or treat night.
26/07/2019
Glow in the Dark Fun
Love the amount you receive in this package. Love the glow in the dark wrappers - they add a special touch to the candy especially for trick or treating during Halloween!
25/07/2019
Fun treats for the little ones
The design is really cool and the kids are going to love the glow in the dark design. I love Halloween and this will put that extra touch on it.
Best Halloween chocolate bag ever
First package was awesome, my family loves Hershey so this was a sweet surprise, i am amazed bag is so big and has kit kat, Hershey and reese's cups i can't choose the best. I love the size, the sweetness and the texture of each one. I can't stop eating them all. I highly recommend this bag, there is no child on your neighborhood that is not going to love you for this candies. There are plenty of them in this bag so you can just buy one of this and you are done for Halloween, it is perfect in every aspect. Thank you it was a great experience.
Great Candy, Fun Feature
The Hershey’s candy is delicious. The glow in the dark features on the packages are cute and fun. I don’t like that the coloring on all the different types of candy are the same. If you are after a specific type of candy it can be hard to find. The glow in the dark feature would be fun when handing them out on Halloween night.
25/07/2019
And awesome glowing treat!!
I love the fact that not only does it glow but all the packages are black so kids can pick through the candy. I didn't realize I have multiple flavors of chocolate!! My daughter went to the window to charge hers, I used a light bulb and my husband used his flashlight on his cell phone. They all glowed beautifully except mine (from the light source). But I used the flashlight after. My daughter loves the fact that she can look in her bag and find glowing candy!! Especially when Halloween comes. Or having an awesome glow party!!! The only downside, is the bag itself is hard to open. Candy flew everywhere.
25/07/2019
Yum Yum And Lots of Yummy Yum Yum.
It is Definitely worth Buying. Nice mix of all my favorite candies. Love Hershey Candy...Yum Yum And 😋
Nice concept
The packaging is relevant The variety is good The package size is good Nice concept
Not applicable
I did not receive this product unfortunately :( It never came in themail.
An Amazing Product!
The Hershey Halloween Chocolate Snack Size Assortment Candy Glow in the Dark 230 Count is an amazing addition to any Halloween related activity. My daughter absolutely loved the glow in the dark wrappers on the candy. I recommend this product for an extra flare to your Halloween activities.
22/11/2021
Excellent
Good product… very good idea for the package… kids love things that glow in the dark
26/10/2021
Glows!
My Halloweeners love these! And unfortunately, my family does too! So, I have to hide them. And as usual the Hershey’s chocolate is delicious.
23/10/2021
good chocolate
This bag has the perfect combination. The veriaty is perfect for chocolate lovers.
06/04/2021
Perfect mix
This is a great mix of candy for handing out or just putting in a bowl for guest. Love the cute packaging for Halloween. I love that Hersheys changes up the packaging for each holiday. Looks great in my candy dish.
03/03/2021
I love it!
I loved these. I know they are the same as the normal ones. But the glow in the dark theme was an awesome idea for Halloween! And of course they taste just as good as the normal ones!