Hershey's Halloween Assorted Variety Fruit Flavored Candy Pack 330 Count

Hershey's Halloween Assorted Variety Fruit Flavored Candy Pack 330 Count

Great Halloween Candy Assortment
Boy were my kids excited to see this! Hershey's really packed in a lot with this Halloween Assorted Variety Fruit Flavored Candy Pack. It's a little bit of everything from soft licorice to suckers and hard candy. Can't beat that!
A Fruitty Fresh Time
The candy was very fruitty tasting and fresh. My child and her friends sure love testing it out with me.
Great For Halloween!
Large quantity of candy, Great! I like how large this bag is and it is the perfect size for Halloween. I do wish there was a little more variety with the candy. I feel the different types of twizzlers are to similar to have multiple options of. I like the jolly rancher lollipops the most. I wish the regular jolly ranchers were included in this bag too. I am not a huge fan of the jolly rancher crunch personally. Overall this bag is perfect for people who love twizzlers and jolly ranchers. This candy is the perfect small size to hand out for the trick or treaters.
25/07/2019
Fruit flavored variety bag.
Hershey's Halloween assorted variety fruit flavored candy pack is a great product to buy to pass out for the occasion. The candy is fresh and sized just right . Truly flavorful also. Lots of fun snacking.
Love candy
Love the flavor variety as well as the candy choice in this bag!! It’s also a good mix of sweet and sour candies. Great product for everyone to like!!
No Twizzlers Please
The jolly ranchers are awesome. If it were up to me I would put more of those in the packs instead of the twizzlers.
Too many twizzlers
Hello. For the most part, I liked the candy. However, none of my 8 children like twizzlers. Half the bag seemed to consist of twizzlers and similar candies; I counted over 150 pieces total of regular twizzlers, rainbow, and peel. I would have liked there to have been more lollipops. Still in regard to the twizzlers, I am a twizzler fan, but didn't like the texture of the rainbow twizzlers; it is a different, softer, texture than the regular twizzler. Also, none of us liked the cherry Jolly Rancher crunch & chew, however all the other flavors of the crunch and chew were liked. Lastly, I wish the serving size content was thorough. The back of the bag lists a suggested serving size for each type of candy, but it doesn't list how many total servings are in the bag for each type. I like to know exactly how many I have of each kind on Halloween because we make treat bags and hand them out. Thank you for valuing my input!
25/07/2019
Every piece of candy was amazing
I loved that I received it well-packaged I was so shocked that the bag has so many pieces of grape flavored candy it was such a big bag and I definitely will be purchasing more bags very soon absolutely love everything about Hershey's variety of candies
Great!
This is a great value for Halloween candies, it has different assorted flavours and fun.
Yummy candy 🍭
Great variety of candy and flavors. Big enough bag for Halloween treats
25/07/2019
Great variety for Halloween!
Oh my-the family was THRILLED with this bag of candy! I was surprised at all the different candies (usually Halloween assortments don’t have this variety) and I was happy to sample different kinds that I didn’t even know about. It was all fresh, so the Twizzler products are soft and the Jolly Rancher products aren’t the melty-chewy mess they can be. It’s the perfect assortment for Halloween since our neighborhood tends to give out handfuls of whatever candy we have and with this, the kids aren’t getting a bunch of just Twizzlers or just Jolly Ranchers. It is for sure going on our list to buy for Trick or Treating!
25/07/2019
This is one of the best candies assortment I have ever had. Twizzlers are my favorite chewy candy. It has a great fruity flavor. Jolly ranchers are a great fruity candy to carry in my bag. Love all the awesome flavors
Good stuff
Amazing flavors and variety! I wish they had these selections when I was young enough to trick or treat!
25/07/2019
Crowd pleasing giant bag of candy...
All my favorite candies in one giant bag. This bag is perfect for the office, kid events, or Halloween. I love the variety of Twizzlers and Jolly Ranchers that come in the bag, especially the rainbow Twizzlers.
26/10/2021
Excellent Assortment
I buy this bag every year for my Trick or Treaters. I love the assortment and amount you get for the price. So far, I have had no complaints!