Hershey's Halloween Miniatures All Time Greats Assorted Variety Chocolate Candy Pack 250 Count

Nice mix
I like the mixture of flavors available and how many there are. I wouldn't have to buy any more bags.
Love Hershey
I think the candy selection is awesome it really has a great variety of different Hershey products
Delicious Hershey chocolate
The Hershey’s miniature candies were delicious. I liked that there were several types of candy. It’s a great assortment of some of my favorite types. I would recommend them to everyone.
Halloween mini treats
Very good festive packing for Hallowen, small size of candies, which is good for giving up for children. Very big varieties, 250 pieces, good for the whole neighborhood. Like that there are different kind of milk chocolate and no hard candies. Definitely will be my choice for giving out and filling candy dish for Halloween
Looks Good Taste Good
Every candy bar was great. There were no smashed bars. All of the wrappers were intact and sealed. The candy looked good, no look of that old chocolate. They tasted fantastic.
25/07/2019
That's a whole lot of candy!
I thought it gave a good variety although personally, I dont like almond joy
Perfect
Omg!! I totally forgot that I was getting this so I was surprised lol.... the selection and variety with this are amazing!! Why can’t I ever find these in the store? It’s perfect for any party and the kids just love them.
Halloween o plenty
Nice assortment! Many options for the whole family-trick o treaters too!
Tastes Decadent
Love all 6 varieties. From Almond Joy to Milkduds, to Hershey Bars, to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Whoppers and Kit Kats. S ok much great chocolate minis. Tastes totally delicious and there's plenty of each of the 6 varieties to satisfy everyone's likes
Big bag of Hershey candy
its a lot of candy and a big variety and something for everyone......its a lot of candy
Have A Happy Hersheys Halloween
What an awesome variety of Hersheys Chocolates, this is perfect for Halloween because there's a variety and everybody has their favorite and you'll be able to find at least one of your favorites in this bag. I like that there's 250 pieces too because one bag will be perfect for all the Trick or Treaters that come by. Thank you Home Tester Club.
25/07/2019
Easy, one and done Halloween treat!!
I love how big this bag is. I can grab one or two bags for halloween and be done instead of having to shop for several smaller bags. Also this bag has a great mix of everyones favorites. There is sure to be something everyone will like.
25/07/2019
Delicious ! Great Variety!
I love the variety of Reese's, mini kit kats, Hershey bars, Whoppers, Almond Joy's. It is fresh and nothing was melted. You get enough of each variety to satisfy not only Trick or Treaters but also to host a nice size Costume Halloween Party. Its delicious. My only thing is being able to stop eating directly from the bag.
24/11/2021
Great assortment
I bought this bag of candy 3 times and didn’t even use it for trick or treaters. There are no kinds left after the kids eat all the “good ones” because this assortment has all good ones!!
26/10/2021
Great Assortment
Every year I get a ton of Halloweeners. I buy a lot of candy. I go through all of it. But, I usually pick out the Almond Joy’s for myself! Lol Kids prefer the other candy in the bag. I already dipped into the bag early this year.