Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus

25/01/2020
Smells great.
Good product I have a big family with six children. We go trough a lot of hand soap I love the scent and the way the soap rinsed away clean and feeling fresh.
12/01/2020
HAND
GREAT STUFF. I LOVE THE CITRUS SMELL OF THIS SOFTSOAP HAND CLEANER. WORKS GREAT.
14/12/2019
Excellent hand cleaner
This an excellent product, inexpensive and works like a charm on even very dirty hands.
22/11/2019
Sooo yummy
My new favorite hand soap for my kitchen! Such a beautiful calming scent and it leaves my hands nice and soft so I don't even require lotion after like I did with bath and body works soaps
22/11/2019
I enjoy this product because of how soft it leaves my hands feel. I work with elderly and wash my hands frequently. Due to the colder weather my hands have been so dry until I used this product.
11/11/2019
Softsoap
Great fresh scent, seems to be gentle on my skin. No residue my hands feel great and smell great after washing.
24/09/2019
Allergic
The soap is a wonderful brand its got great suds and scent! This is pretty much the only brand I buy! The smell is fantastic, and it kills germs! I had a bad reaction to the soap because I am allergic to green dye! Other then that the price is fantastic
15/09/2019
OCD
My 10 year old son has severe OCD and I buy these and put them by every faucet in the house. He washes his hands so much and these dont chap his skin from washing so much.
15/09/2019
Works great
Love it only hand soap we use. And it leaves u snelling clean
13/09/2019
Soft soap is a great face cleanser too!
I have adult acne. A friend recommended using antibacterial Soft soap as a face cleanser & to my amazement, It worked better than $$ products.
09/09/2019
Great soap
I love this hand soap. I love how it lathers as well how easy it rinses off. The smell is amazing. It's kid friendly
Great!
I really liked this soap. Amazing scent and it gets tne job done without drying out my skin.
Good soap
I like the price of soft soap first off. The smell of this particular one is pretty great. It IS fresh and citrusy smelling. It foams up well and my hands feel nice and clean after using.
A way to better hands
I like softsoaps hand soaps they are antibacterial plus a great variety of different scents. A back to school must have for home & school.
05/09/2019
Who doesn't love Softsoap
Who doesn't love Softsoap ? I mean really it is super affordable, smells great, antibacterial, and is a trusted household brand. The only other hand soap that I purchased is Bath and Body Works and it is something that I either have to order online or drive 45 minutes to the mall in the next town over . Softsoap is 10 minutes away at mu lo al Walmart :)