Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus

27/08/2019
Wonderful
This is a wonderful product and a good deal for your money
Lovely
I really liked this soap. If it wasn't labeled anti bacteria I wouldn't think it was. Looking forward to using it often with cold and flu season around the corner. I thought the scent was pleasant and as a long time Softsoap user I think the price will be fair.
Great!
I think it is a very good soap that smells great, is antibacterial and really gets the hands clean without drying them out.
26/08/2019
Hands are soft and smells really good
I love this brand of soap this scent smells so good and it always leaves my hands super soft.
26/08/2019
Very good soap for a good price
Softsoap has been around for A while and is the only handsoap I use in the kitchen, from antibacterial to odor nuetralizing, they have it all.
Not the best
This is just basic hand soap. It gets the job done as far as washing your hands. It smells fairly nice. However, I gave it two stars because it dries your hands out. I would not recommend this because of how damaged my hands were after using this product.
Bueno
Un buen jabon espuso para lavarse y desinfectar las manos
Best soap
This soap makes your skin feel so soft. I love that it gets rid of germs. The smell is heavenly and I wish I could use it as lotion.
25/08/2019
Smells good. Cleans hands well and leaves hans soft.
25/08/2019
Gentle but tough on germs
I like that this Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus is really gentle on my hands but works amazing to kill the germs and bacteria. I like that it didn't dry out my hands when I used it
24/08/2019
Love it!
I use this soap in my kitchen and my hands always feel super clean with this product.
24/08/2019
Great Lather for bath or kitchen
I love Softsoap antibacterial soap! I always make sure I have one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. I also make sure I have a backup in each location. I love the way it makes my hands feel soft and clean. I find them on sale and buy several at a time!
Great soap
This is a great sober I would absolutely recommend this so if it is a disinfectant I like to use it because I have a little ones in the house
23/08/2019
Love the smell of citrus
Has my hands feeling clean and smelling great. Does not leave my skin feeling dry. Antibacterial with the added benefit of smelling citrus. wished the smell lasted longer and make my hands a little softer feeling.
Awesome
It’s the only brand I will buy. I love the smell and I love how it leaves my hand soft