Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus

23/08/2019
Hand soap
Its soft , smells good and leaves a nice clean non filmy feeling
22/08/2019
softsoap
Was fresh and citrus scented. I enjoyed this hand soap.
22/08/2019
Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus
This softsoap product has the most refreshing scent! The fact that it is also antibacterial is frosting on the cake! Nice scent that is long lasting and very gentle on my hands.
Love!
I love this soap! I keep them in every room with a sink! I really like that there are different scents that are also antibacterial. We use the holidays smells during christmas time too. They have great soap for a price you can't beat.
Clean hands
We buy and use this hand soap. I feel clean knowing its antibacterial soap. Several scents to choose from. I keep one in ever bathroom and I even know guest hands are clean of germs when washing there hands. Two thumbs up.......
Smells Fresh
This soap is what I always buy for the house. It smells great and feels clean after each wash. We go though these with several bottles a month.
Nice but can be drying
I like this product. But it can be drying. I wash my hands alot. I like the smell and makes my hands feel clean. But it does dry out my skin.
20/08/2019
I love this soap and the smell it has. I am a citrus scent lover!
Awesome Soap
I love hand soaps so I've tried alot. This is a good quality reasonably priced hand soap that also provides great germ protection and a nice clean scent. The only thing I dislike about this hand soap is I do wish it lasted a little longer so keep this in mind for larger families. My hands don't feel tight or completely stripped after I wash them either which is super important as my job requires alot of hand washing so my hands can get very dry. Overall this is a pretty solid hand soap and a great addition to there line of soaps.
Citrus Freshness
I Love this Citrus Softsoap . This hand soap has a refreshing citrus smell . I like the amount that you get in the bottle. I will buy it again.
20/08/2019
bought antibacterial softsoap hand soap
it smells really good and leaves your hands soft while killing germs you pick up along the day have them on every sink in my house
20/08/2019
I use this in my bathroom. It has a lovely citrus scent. It sure suds up really good. The antibacterial is also a plus. This a gr3at soap to have on your bathroom sink. #SoftSoap
19/08/2019
Best gentle soft soap for your hands
One of the best most soft soap and gentle far hands-down best for the whole family easy to use easy to feel after washing hands and greet work for the whole family I will recommend this to anyone
Softsoap Obsessed
I always buy softsoap cause it works well on my skin! It never leaves my hands feeling dry and it's a great price for getting the job one. I like this one as germs are critical when using soap!
softsoap hand wash
I like this product very much it it so refreshing and makes your hands feel clean and soft and it smells good to and the moisturizers are a plus for me it cleans well and the cap is easy to push back down and lock so no messes