Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus

19/08/2019
Citrus soft soap
This softsoap is amazing,love how it makes my hands so soft,I feel that that as it stays on my hands almost alday
Loveeee this soap
Love the smell and leaves my hands feeling super clean
Citrus clean
Great citrus scent,cleans great.softens hands and isn't sticky like other brands.
good product
Give a natural look on face some glamour and good over all
18/08/2019
I absolutely love this product. It kills germs and cleans my hands, and leaves them smooth and soft, plus it smells good.
Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus
Softsoap Antibacterial Fresh Citrus smells so good and for a great price. It doesnt dry out my hands like other hand Soap.
Very Satisfied
I Love the different varieties, scent, fragrance,color and the after feeling of this product!
amazing
it cleans and removes bacteria and it smells really good
Soft Soap
It left my skin feeling soft and smelled wonderful. I bought it at the Drugstore.
I USE THIS GOODES
I use this for against origination drug pills which you should consistently recollect. It makes me take them reliably and at the same time. Such a keen idea and I appreciate that I can know whether I took a pill or not no ifs, ands or buts since it tracks when I open it. Amazing idea!
Works but...
This product does work but I did not care for the scent and the ingredients. I didn't like how there were so many harmful unnecessary chemicals in the soap. Also I'm not a fan of fake fragrance.
Softsoap
This is my FAVORITE scent of softsoap. My typically only buy antibacterial soap and I like this one because tbr scent is nice. It doesn’t leave my hands dry or feeling “filmy”
Clean hands, removes odors
This is the scent I leave at my kitchen sink. It's not creamy but it doesn't dry your skin. I use this when I have food smells on my hands or have used cooking oils and I feel like I need my hands to be extra clean
16/08/2019
Very good, easy to use for children. excellent aroma
16/08/2019
Pleasant Scent
I love the bigger bottle. The antibacterial properties are an added bonus! That’s actually why I bought it. I keep this by my kitchen sink and use it often.