11/07/2019
The scent of this product is amazing. It is very strong and leaves the room and your hands smelling fruity.
11/07/2019
The smell of the Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry is amazing. Also Softsoap has never disappointed and always leaves my hands feeling soft and clean.
11/07/2019
It smells awesome and leaves your hands feeling incredibly clean! Great value!
11/07/2019
We absolutely love this soap. Softsoap is the brand we normally buy and like to try different scents this one is not too strong of a scent and gets the job done
11/07/2019
Love the smell and feel of the soap. The container could use a facelift but the product is awesome.
11/07/2019
As I normally do not have problems with the Softsoap brand, I do have an issue with the scent. I am extremely sensitive to perfume and cologne. The White Tea and Berry scent is strong and triggers my migraines.
11/07/2019
Love the scent. Love that it is antibacterial. I already buy SoftSoap products. I highly recommend using their products. They are reasonably priced and work just as well as the other brand out there that are priced higher.
10/07/2019
I think it smells nice. Also, I am glad it is Antibacterial that way I don't have to worry about germs.
10/07/2019
I really like the soap. The larger size of the bottle works very well in high traffic areas.
10/07/2019
Softsoap antibacterial liquid hand soap has a nice refreshing light fragrance, gives you great lather Rices clean leaving behind a light fragrance no medicinal scent, just a light clean fresh scent. I love it. Its something everyone can use.
10/07/2019
Not a bad product. Scent is very pleasant and would re-purchased it again.
10/07/2019
I absolutely love how soft your hands feel after you use this soap and it smells amazing. I feel like my hands are super clean after using it. The only con that I have is that I don’t like how it doesn’t suds up and get extra bubbly like I’d prefer a soap to be. That’s the only negative to this soap though.
10/07/2019
It smells just enough to be pleasant without being over-powering. It did not dry out my skin, which is a huge bonus.
10/07/2019
I love this Antibacterial soap.. The white tea and berry scent isn't too harsh and it doesn't leave your hands feeling rough and dry.
10/07/2019
Loved the hand wash It does a good job cleaning greasy hands and leaves a pleasant fragrance