Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry

09/07/2019
I love Softsoap, so I was really excited to receive this free sample in the mail to test and review. Softsoap hand soaps are my go-to brand for my family. However, I'm not a huge fan of the White Tea & Berry scent. My kids loved it, but I wasn't a fan. I can't put my finger on what exactly about the scent I didn't like, I just know that I didn't like it. That being said, everything else was fantastic. I love how well it cleans (just like all of the other Softsoap hand soaps out there), I love that it's antibacterial, the pump is easy to use, the bottle is a good size for the price, the bottle design is appealing. Literally everything about this soap gets five stars from me EXCEPT for the scent.
09/07/2019
The scent of the soap is pleasant and not over powering. We have a five year old son who does not manage to stay clean. The addition of being anti bacterial is a benefit we need in a hand soap.
09/07/2019
Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry soap worked very effectively. It had a very inviting scent and I like the antibacterial aspect.
09/07/2019
i like that this soap left my hands soft. Works great without having to use a lot of soap like you have to do with other brands. Love the secent
09/07/2019
I really like this soap. It smells amazing and truly cleans. I will be buying this in the future.
09/07/2019
I really like the way the White Tea and Berry smells. The scent is really fruity, but not overwhelming and even 30 minutes after washing my hands, I can still smell it. I don't think it's a scent that I would get tired of. The soap lathered up really nice and washed off well. I like that my hands don't feel really dry after using it. That's a plus.
09/07/2019
Smells really good love that it’s antibacterial but doesn’t smell like alcohol
09/07/2019
I like soaps that give me a little bit of moisture afterwards,and this one left my hands dry.
09/07/2019
it leaves your hands smooth and soft it also cleans and disinfects the smell is amazing definitely recommend it
09/07/2019
I received the soap yesterday I always buy soft soap ,so I am use to the brand I love the smell and it really works well.
09/07/2019
I really like the consistency of the soap. It isn't so thick that it makes your hands slippery which makes the soap hard to wash off. I do wish the smell of the soap was a littler stronger. I didn't really smell much white tea and berry scent. I really like the fact that it is antibacterial which makes me feel good about my kids using it. Overall, I like the soap and would not hesitate to purchase this for my family.
09/07/2019
I absolutely love soft soap. We go through hand soap pretty fast in our household. So that's why I usually always buy Softsoap Antibacterial hand soap. This stuff smells incredible and leaves your hands lightly scented as well. I get compliments on it all the time. It smells just that good. I would definitely recommend it. It is the best hand soap I used so far!! I love the smell and how soft it makes my hands feel.
09/07/2019
I have used this brand from Softsoap for many years. I have tried other, alternatives, but have not been pleased. This particular brand does not cause redness or irritation, like some of the other scents, do. I wash my hands a lot because we have a lot of pets, so we need something that is mild and hopefully has a nice scent and this brand and scent fits the bill. I definitely would recommend.
09/07/2019
Has a wonderful scent during and after washing with it. Soaps up nicely, thank you so much for picking me for this sample!
09/07/2019
My hands just feel so clean and the smell is wonderful like spring. Love this soft soap!