Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry

09/07/2019
I love this soap! The scent: White Tea and Berry is wonderful, it smells warm and clean. The only reason that I gave the product 4 stars and not 5 is because I wish that it did not have to have the Antibacterial ingredient as it is unnecessary and not as safe as soap without it. Otherwise, this product does what is claims to do and I would recommend it.
09/07/2019
The Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea & berry soap I tried out smelled amazing! It left my hands soft and moisturized. There was a slight residue left after washing, but went away after I dried my hands off.
08/07/2019
this soap is awesome!! the smell, the feel after, all of it was great!! It didn't dry my hands at all.
08/07/2019
Very, very nice product! Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry is wonderful! Very soothing and clearing power with gentleness and pure clean with pleasant scent. Invigorating!
08/07/2019
The smell is amazing and it is very sudsy. I do wish it was more moisturizing but otherwise I love it.
08/07/2019
It feels very smooth and refreshing on the hands. It also smells very well
08/07/2019
Lathers up nicely, rinses clean and has a very pleasant scent
08/07/2019
I loved the smell of this product and it got my hands really clean.
21/05/2019
Please provide your overall review of your Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry.
20/02/2020
One of the better Softsoap scents, but doesn't last long
I'm crazy about trying every single hand soap scent I can find----it's like a little treat for myself every time i wash my hands. The White Tea and Berry is one of the more delicious scents, but unfortunately, it doesn't linger on the skin long. However, many people will probably appreciate that.
19/01/2020
soap with benefits
The Softsoap antibacterial soap has added benefits of moisture and germ protection. My hands felt noticeably softer after hand washing. As far as the antibacterial part, I did not catch a cold like so many other around me!
26/12/2019
Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry
Softsoap never ceases to amaze us with these fabulous scents and antibacterial products. Such a nice product to use throughout the house.
23/12/2019
This is the best hand soap on the market. It smells amazing and even makes your skin feel better. I would highly recommend this product to the world!!!
23/11/2019
Smells great!
Not sure if it works against germs but it smells so good.
06/10/2019
SOAP
OH I LOVE MY SOFTSOAP ALWAYS LEAVES MY HANDS FEELING SO SOFT.