Softsoap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry

12/08/2019
Loving it
Oh my gosh, Soft soap Antibacterial (White tea &Berry Fusion) is the bees knees. Smooth refreshing light scent mind blown
Love It
I absolutely love the Soft Soap Antibacterial White Tea and Berry hand soap. The smell is so calming and refreshing and it makes my hands nice and clean and feeling soft and refreahed.
Amazing Smell
The Smell is amazingly fresh and leaves a soft and nice odour on the hands.
rebecca
Great price and always leaves my skin soft and silky
Soapy and cleaning
Like the smell and softness of the soap . Use just little does the job. The price is not bad and that makes it a money saver. Also seems to last for while.
09/08/2019
So fresh and so clean clean..
This is so fresh and so clean clean... Like that song. 😄 but on a serious note, this feels really nourishing, moisturizing, and has anti bacterial? Sign me up any day of the week cause I'm in!
09/08/2019
Great Antibacterial Soap
I use this soap at home and at work. I love the smell of berries. I trust Softsoap to keep me safe from bacteria. I definitely recommend this soap for anyone who needs clean hands.
07/08/2019
Awesome
I love this soap it smells so good and makes your hands so soft my children live washing their hands just so they can use this soap
07/08/2019
Bueno
Este antibacterial es muy bueno espumoso y rico olor lo uso a diario en mi hogar
06/08/2019
Softsoap
I loved the scent and the results it gave left hands feeling soft all day
12/08/2019
I have tried other sense by them before and they were great so why not this ones
08/08/2019
I always keep and use hand soap in my home,but have not tried this antibacterial hand soap just yet,and would love to before buying it in store.