V8 V-Fusion

• 4.3 out of 5 from

Natural energy from green tea. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.

Angie (Guthrie)

• Review
2/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really didn't enjoy the taste of this. I really love v8 juice but this v8 fusion juice tastes awful to me. The packaging was cute and catches your attention. The taste just wasn't good at all to me.

Lisa (Safford)

• 47 Comments
1/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

V8 V-Fusion seemed to.come at a nice price and a decent sized can. Had some health benifits and its also from a leading brand. Taste seemed good. Might have helped with a little boost but not alot. Would buy again.

Heidi (West Chazy)

• 10 Comments
10/29/2018 Home Tested with free product

Bought this for the first a few days ago wanting to try something different then an energy drink. I enjoyed the taste, the size and the nutritional ingredients. I didn't see any difference when it to energy. I wouldn't recommend if for an everyday drink.

Virginia (Amelia)

• 1 Review
  • 6 Comments
9/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Got this free awhile ago and ewww nope thank goodness it was free and I didnt have to pay for it

Melissa (Glendale)

• 220 Comments
9/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

V8 V-Fusion tastes awful but this is coming from someone who hates V8!

Sarah (Cortez)

• 2 Comments
9/8/2018 Home Tested with free product

This V8 drink has no artificial flavors in it, and it's the perfect size for a sweet drink, and it gives me just the right amount of energy needed. I love the taste of it!

shanna (Richmond)

• 26 Comments
9/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was excited to try the V8 Fusion Energy drinks because I had never heard of them and was curious because V8 makes a lot of different drinks/flavors. I got this as a sample and I tried it and at first, it was okay but then the more I drank and the more I smelled it, I didn't like it. I asked my son, who was 13 at the time and isn't picky, to taste it and he thought it was ok but then, he didn't like it anymore. It was very, very sweet and I didn't feel the energy. To this day, I don't want to smell it. Everyone has their own tastes, this one just wasn't for me.

Nicole (Montgomery)

• 14 Comments
8/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is a nice change from those sugar loaded energy drinks. This has a good flavor and is much healthier for you when needing that pick-me-up.

Dana (Prince George)

• 12 Comments
8/7/2018 Home Tested with free product

I actually just tried this V8-Fusion 2 days ago.. It is excellent when I'm trying to get the fruits n veggies into my grand daughter..she's so picky..but she always loved her juice!!! Win Win I'd say..another great beverage from #V8

johannah (Hawley)

• 45 Comments
6/17/2018 Home Tested with free product

Gives you NATURAL energy and taste really good. I recommend this anyone

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours