Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion

4.7 5 0 625 625 Made with cocoa butter and a blend of Vaseline Jelly, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.

24/11/2021
Best scented lotion out there!!!
This lotion cocoa butter scent is lovely. It really has helped moisturize and repair my dry rough skin too nice and soft hands. I highly recommend getting this lotion!
23/11/2021
Feels nice
I did love the way this feels on skin after showering. Not too greasy, rubs in nicely also. The scent was not my favorite, but if you love cocao butter you will love this.
13/11/2021
Not that moisturizing
I purchased this myself at Walmart. It’s not very expensive and seemed like it would help with dry skin. It doesn’t moisturize my skin nearly as well as I thought that it would.
04/11/2021
Favorite lotion
This lotion not only works great but smells fabulous. It leaves my skin soft but not greasy. Easy on the budget too.
04/11/2021
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion
This Vaseline body lotion is great at replenishing my skin especially for my dry skin areas and very good for dehydratedand I love that it delivers up to 48-hour moisture for my skin making it feels soft and comfortable.
02/11/2021
Worth buying
I like this lotion alot too. It's a lil thicker so it actually stays on and it's not oily at all either and it really relishes your skin and works awesome. It makes it so your skin doesn't flake or peel either I recommend it to anyone
25/10/2021
GOOD BRAND NAME
PRODUCT WORK OKAY BUT THE PRICE HAS GONE UP!
22/10/2021
I love this lotion, it’s not to thick & it doesn’t leave that weird residue on your skin some do,it’s especially good for those who suffer from dry skin
18/10/2021
Es de lo mejor
La eh utilizado cuando trabajaba y la verdad me mantenía muy hidratada y jamás llegue a oler ni a sudor ni a comida ya que trabajaba en un restaurante de comida rápida …. No necesitaba ni loción ya que su propio aroma duraba bastante
07/10/2021
The best!!
Vaseline Intensive Care is a must for skin in need of repair! Its an absolute miracle worker!! Repaired my dry skin quickly, noticed results within the first 24 hours! This is my new go to and something I strongly recommend!
07/10/2021
Absolutely yes!
Anything Vaseline is a yes. No cancer causing ingredients and the name alone should tell you to trust it. Vaseline means perfect smooth hydrated skin. This is the most amazing lotion. I buy them two at a time that’s how much I love them
25/09/2021
Absorbs fast leaves skin soft.
This is a good product. It does what one expects from a body lotion. It smells good. It is economical and reliable. Good choice.
16/09/2021
Always the best
I love both the feel and smell of this lotion. Nice smell; creamy soothing feel. Keeps me from being ashy, especially after a hot shower.
16/09/2021
Soothes Dry Skin
What’s not to like about Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion? It deeply moisturizes my skin without leaving it feeling sticky or greasy. My skin feels smooth and pampered and the cocoa scent is perfect.
09/09/2021
Moisturizes skin great
I love this lotion, it moisturizes my skin really well. This lotion has improved my skin by making it softer and more hydrated, not dry and dull looking like it was prior to me using this. I like the fact that it keeps your skin feeling moisturized all day long, not like some lotions that doesn’t last or moisturizes your skin to where you could actually feel the difference if you put lotion on or not. Not only does it improve your skin but it has a nice scent that lasts throughout the day smelling as if you just put the lotion on. The scent isn’t strong it’s just right. Definitely worth buying.