4.7 5 0 246 246 Our rich formula combines 100% pure cocoa and shea butters, giving you a natural glow.

Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Made with cocoa butter and a blend of Vaseline Jelly, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Body Lotion helps keep your skin looking healthy and fresh.

Kari (Gloversville)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I liked this lotion, it wasn’t too thick and it has a nice clean scent. Some of the lotions for this brand have a tint to them which is nice especially in the winter as you can’t get a tan unless you go to the tanning booth. This lotion is worth trying.

Latasha (Selma)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This lotion goes on smooth and isn’t sticky. I don’t like a strong cocoa sent and this one is just right.

Melinda (Farmington)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Im always looking for a lotion that is smooth and not sticky this is definitely my new favorite.

Rose (Bartlett)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

LOVE IT LOVE IT love it, smells delicious. And the best thing is a little goes a long way

Amy (Louisville)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Have have used this an love it will differently but this again an again

Susan (Charles County)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product made my hands feel soft and smooth and I really love the cocoa butter scent. Will definitely buy this again!

Kellee (Union Mills)

• 17 Comments
12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have used this lotion several times now. I like how it feels when you put it on. Also it does not leave a greasy feeling in your skin.

Amy (Franklin)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Vaseline Intensive Care coco radiant. I use it after the shower and it makes my skin soft & smooth to the touch. Also as a bonus, my skin glows. I love it!!!!

Leslie (Mount Laurel)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

This lotion is excellent and makes my skin soft and radiant, especially in the cold weather which can be abrupt to your skin. I highly recommend this product as I have been using it since it came on the shelves of my supermarket.

Theresa (Johnson City)

12/13/2018 Home Tested with free product

Vaseline has always been synonymous with quality in my family. The Cocoa Radiant Lotion stands true to the Vaseline line in its integrity. This lotion is thick, rich and creamy. The scent is luxurious. This is a must have for your winter dry skin as it doesn't leave a greasy or waxy feel, it simply soaks in and moisturizes.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours