Vaseline Men Healing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion

4.5 5 0 132 132 Unscented Body & Face Lotion
Vaseline Men Healing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion

29/05/2018
send the free samples of Vaseline Men Healing Moisture Unscente Body & Face Lotion to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
24/05/2018
I recently bought this for my husband we live in Michigan so it does get pretty cold and our skin your skin gets very very dry but this worked like a charm for him all the cracks everything smoothed out out and just three uses now I'm not saying that that would work for you but it did work for him and his skin is very dry as he works outside in the cold
10/05/2018
I purchased this for my husband and actually ran out of my lotion so I used this for a few days. I like that it absorbers very fast and does not feel greasy. My husband and I both can tell a difference in his skin. It's more hydrated and looks healthier.
18/04/2018
Vaseline Men Healing Moisture Unscented Body & Face Lotion is the only lotion my sone uses, it have his skin soft and hydrated.
11/04/2018
Bought for my son he liked it and asked me to get it again!
09/04/2018
My husband really loves using this hand cream, for he seems to think that because it says for men it really works for men. Yes, it works for men, I have noticed his skin is so much more healthier, moisturized and smoother. Not so hard, rough, and cracking.
30/03/2018
I HAVE EXCEPTIONALLY DRY SKIN IN THE WINTER MONTHS. THIS PRODUCT WAS AMAZING IT KEPT MY SKIN IN GREAT CONDITION.
19/02/2018
I use this product on my son and it is great. he has dry skin just like i do.
09/02/2018
I got this product for my husband and he loves it. keeps his skin soft and fresh..would buy it again for him
07/02/2018
My husband loves this. He doesn’t like a lotion that is scented. This one works great. Very moisturizing.
17/01/2018
This lotion was a solution for my son's skin condition 😊😊
17/01/2018
I bought this for my husband while I was pregnant because I could not stand any of his perfume, soap or lotion scents. He just finished the bottle and purchased another one but with scent. This lotion has perfect thickness and moisturizing power.
13/01/2018
Talk about a lotion that dont leave you feeling greasy.
24/12/2017
My husband and my son were excited to finally have lotion for men that didn't smell friuty.
13/12/2017
This is the only lotion my husband will use. It keeps his skin feeling soft without greasy. He loves it. Fantastic!