4.2 5 0 85 85 With real, organic plant-based ingredients, Vega One® Organic All-in-One Shake harnesses the power of plants to help you supercharge your day, deliciously.

Vega One® Organic All-in-One Shake - Chocolate

• 4.2 out of 5 from

Aman (Newbury Park)

3/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

good product for price. i would definitely try it once.

rachel (New York)

3/1/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a great protein shake for your health and body goals. I have several health issues and feel it energizes me. Best of all I feel like I'm having dessert at the same time! This is a high quality, healthy, amazingly tasty option as a supplement or meal replacement. I back this product 100%. I am excited to try vanilla and mix that with a frozen banana and mango...or strawberries haha. I have yet to bake but vegan brownies are on my list!

Shaun (Orange Park)

2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product tasted good along with mixing in well. Not grainy like other products.

Michael (Randolph)

• 2 Comments
2/13/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product is good for those seeking a plant-based protein shake. The versatility of the product allows you to use as a standalone protein shake or use in a smoothie. It is expensive to purchase, but may be worth the investment.

Maria (Beverly)

• 6 Comments
2/12/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product tastes as great as some other expensive products and helps me keep my weigh in control as well as giving me energy through the day.

Charnsin (Creve Coeur)

2/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

Vega One is a great protein shake alternative to whey. If you are seeking a plant-based product, this should definitely be considered.

Chris (Milford)

2/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

This product has a good flavor. It is however still little grainy when mixed. It is a good replacement for a meal and has good value and nutrients. I would probably recommend this item. I did overall enjoy it and will continue to use it.

Amelia (Hoboken)

• 12 Comments
2/11/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked the product and felt the texture was quite luxurious. The only offset was that I felt it had a mild aftertaste I didn't enjoy too much. I think this is a great product but I also would recommend adding some honey or cinnamon or cocoa powder to your smoothie so the aftertaste isn't so strong. I definitely see myself using this to bake something healthy and wholesome in the next few months!

John (McDonald)

• 2 Comments
2/10/2019 Home Tested with free product

After trying it for the past two weeks I have come to the conclusion that the product does not taste good and has a pasty consistency

Eliza Carbajal (MENIFEE)

• 12 Comments
2/9/2019 Home Tested with free product

The mixability, in a shaker ball, is average. The texture was okay but there was an after taste I didn’t care for. I did not try it in other forms so that may be an option.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours