4.4 5 0 27 27 If you’re looking for more than just protein, reach for Vega® Protein & Greens. Deliciously smooth, Vega® Protein & Greens helps power your day with real food nutrition.

Vega® Protein & Greens (Salted Caramel)

• 4.4 out of 5 from

Andrew (Omaha)

• 4 Comments
2/4/2019 Home Tested with free product

Vega Protein and Greens is a quality protein product that does offer quality taste and high plant protein. It allows the consumer to know they are getting a product that will benefit their overall healthy and do so in a safe manner. It is easy to use and mix with water or even smoothies if you want. I think the taste is overall pretty good, but maybe could use a little improvement.

Daniel (LAS VEGAS)

• 1 Review
  • Upload
  • 1 Comment
2/3/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great flavor, I used it in smoothies and also in my coffee, it was delicious!

Frank (Oak View)

• 8 Comments
1/31/2019 Home Tested with free product

I really liked making myself a drink a drink in the morning and another one for later in the day

Auguste (Woodridge)

• 31 Comments
1/29/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love this plant-based Vega protein! It has 20 g of protein and only 1 g of sugar! It is not only full of protein but greens, such as kale, spinach too! It tastes great and it is very healthy!

Hunter (Chapin, SC)

• 3 Comments
1/28/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was excited when I received this product. I tried the product mixed with cold water and it was okay but I was not a big fan of the texture or the aftertaste. The overall flavor was pretty good though. I did feel full after having it as a meal replacement for breakfast which was nice. I think I will try it next mixed in with a smoothie or shake and maybe that will make for a more positive experience for me. Overall I think it is a good product and would recommend to others.

Holly (White Plains)

• 1 Upload
  • 18 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

I would overall rate this product as excellent! It was good for both adults and teens! This is a good way for everyone to get the protein and greens that are needed daily!

Miss (Los Angeles)

• 1 Upload
  • 19 Comments
1/25/2019 Home Tested with free product

I was completely new to the Vega Protein & Greens brand. It didn't disappoint. I tried it shaken in 10 oz. of water to best be able to evaluate it's taste. I love the variance of the Salted Caramel flavor - totally unique and tasty. I get so bored with the typical Vanilla or Chocolate - it was nice to try a flavor option that I've never seen in a protein powder. Not bitter and no aftertaste. Goes down smooth and has a good aroma. It wasn't chalky like some other brands and it wasn't too thick. I would definitely purchase this again. The ingredient list was SUPERB - so chock full of pea protein/alfalfa sprouts/broccoli powder, etc. So full of greens and I appreciate that there are no artificial colors/flavors/or preservatives. I did find the sodium to be too high (390 mg. per scoop), but other than that, the product worked well and tasted great.

Vita (St George)

• 1 Review
  • 2 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

I loved the plant-based Vega protein and greens with the salted caramel flavor. I have a been looking for low sugar, low calorie, with a high protein content that still tasted good. I found it!!!

Ancilla (Brooklyn)

• 15 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

Great product, for meal replacement or as a snack. Not to calorie heavy and mixes well in a shake. I like that I did not get any crashes after taking this and it was not too sweet.

Joshua (Lathrop)

• 4 Comments
1/24/2019 Home Tested with free product

I thought this product was just okay. Not a big fan of the taste/texture. This product does have a great amount of port though.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours