4 5 0 28 28 Stay hydrated with electrolyte enhanced water

5/23/2019
spicy
i always use vitamin water but this one was a bit spicy for me
5/22/2019
Hot but sweet
Some what hot but with a sweet kick from the watermelon. Really good flavor
5/22/2019
I love Vitamin water and this is added to my favorite flavors. I am a big fan of the "sweet with a little heat" flavors. Just the right kick.
5/20/2019
whewwww
I am a huge Vitamin Water drinker, but usually only drink one flavor. Saw this one and thought heck will give it a try .....whew !!!! Refreshing, yummy flavor !! I would say a win win for flavor water drinkers everywhere !!
5/19/2019
Love vitamin water
Love vitamin water the flavor is great and it has electrolytes. Very little sugar- great on a hot day in Chicago! Always have some stocked in my fridge. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
5/13/2019
Vitamin water spicey watermelon
It taste ok and you could taste a little bit of the watermelon but it's not very spicey at all. It's a sort of weird combination actually but I did drink the two I bought.
Yuck.
I was excited to try this because I love sweet heat treats. However there is nothing to indicate that there is stevia sweetener in it unless you look at the ingredients. I hate the aftertaste of stevia and other sugar substitutes. It should be clearly labeled on the front. The initial flavor was good though.
Refreshing
Doesn't taste so watered down like other flavors. For that reason I would try it again.
Fire Vitamin Water is Great
Very refreshing with a bit of kick. Would definitely buy this again
5/10/2019
Tried it.....didn't likep
Very different taste. Had an odd flavor and smell. Would not suggest spending your money.
5/10/2019
Fire water yuck
Has a very odd taste. I definitely would not recommend.
5/9/2019
Taste
Did not like the taste. Taste cannot acquire. Would not buy again.
Weird
1st off I work at a gas station and this product doesn't sell much. 2nd when me and my coworker tried it we thought it had a nasty taste. Overall just gross!!!. No I dont recommend this product.
Vitamin water
I usually like all kinds of vitamin water but this I didn't like at all. I like the watermelon flavor .
Unique flavor
Vitaminwater™ Fire + Ice Spicy Watermelon-Lime has really unique flavor combination that is refreshing and different. I like that it has nice fun flavor that I crave and taste really good