4.6 5 0 611 611 Portable, convenient box of towels that goes anywhere messes happen.

3/28/2018
A Rougher addition to the Viva Family
I was really disappointed with Viva Pop Ups. They were really rough feeling. They reminded me of the Gas Station Rest Room Paper Towels. I had really high hopes because I like Viva Paper Towels they just seem softer.
Viva Pop-Ups
They were very helpful in my everyday cleaning. It reminded me of I was using tissues.
Great Paper Towels
I thought they were great and came in handy very well. I thought they were a lot easier to use than regular paper towels that are on the roll. And I felt it was great to just reach in the box and get a paper towel. Also I think these are great to have in your car, kitchen, bathrooms, basement they are great to have in any place in your home.
Loved the pop ups
I have loved these. They are convienant and stored away in a cute box. The kids canr unroll them and They dont take up a lot of space. They can be put in a drawer.
Good Quality
It is very good quality. It is thicker than a tissue and softer than a kitchen towel. Not sure yet How to use it.
They’re Awesome!
I like this a lot! It was easier to get one sheet at unlike regular paper towels
3/27/2018
These hold up to some serious scrubbing
Viva Pop Ups are an excellent substitute for flimsy paper towels. I have used them throughout my home. They work really well to clean up big messes that paper towels don’t work well on. They hold up to scrubbing and are absorbent. I found that I can even rinse them out, wring them out and continue cleaning with them. They still hold up well. I even tried them to remove my makeup with success. I plan on putting some in my car as well for any messes I may have. I will definitely purchase more.
all around towel
very good for grease rags ,good when wet ,good to clean up messes, soft on hands and face,good all around towels
Viva Pop-Up Review
This is something perfect for in the car and around the house when you need something quick to wipe up a spill or clean a mess. I love these and will definitely be buying a few boxes to have in my home and car.
Viva Pop-Up Towel Review
I like the towels. They are soft and absorbent. The box design is fine, but I rather have it off my counter. It does take up valuable counter space in a box versus a hanging roll, but I do like the fact that you only get one towel at a time and don't have to tear apart in order to get one towel.
Pop-Mazing
The ease and convenience of Viva Pop-ups is amazing they are super strong yet soft all at once from big messes to little spills Pop-ups perform as easy as pulling a tissue.
3/26/2018
I got these as a test product right before we went camping for a week. They were the best addition to our camper. So easy and convenient to grab and go. I will definitely be purchasing soon.
Pop up towels
The viva pop up is a wonderful idea .instead of the standard roll paper towel these are pretty much like tissues. Just pull and it comes out. Makes things easier
Soft tissue
It’s soft and they don’t fall apart.
3/25/2018
Simple Awesome
I must say I was very skeptical of pop up paper towel, but Viva Pop-Ups has got it right. These are the softest paper towel I have every touched. I caught myself popping one and blowing my nose and thinking humm that's really really soft. They strong and extremely obsorbant. And I used that one box for a week. Yes 7 days I used that box before it ran out. I don't get one long day of a roll of paper towels in my house. That's 2 bucks a day. This is an awesome idea and will be buy Viva Pop-Ups from here on out! I'm sold!! A must try!!