4.6 5 0 607 607 Portable, convenient box of towels that goes anywhere messes happen.

Viva Pop-Ups

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Portable, convenient box of towels that goes anywhere messes happen.

Keith (Miami)

• 7 Comments
3/28/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was really disappointed with Viva Pop Ups. They were really rough feeling. They reminded me of the Gas Station Rest Room Paper Towels. I had really high hopes because I like Viva Paper Towels they just seem softer.

Natalie (Mankato)

• 4 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

They were very helpful in my everyday cleaning. It reminded me of I was using tissues.

Jimmy (Hamilton)

• 13 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I thought they were great and came in handy very well. I thought they were a lot easier to use than regular paper towels that are on the roll. And I felt it was great to just reach in the box and get a paper towel. Also I think these are great to have in your car, kitchen, bathrooms, basement they are great to have in any place in your home.

Melanie (Spanish Fork)

• 30 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have loved these. They are convienant and stored away in a cute box. The kids canr unroll them and They dont take up a lot of space. They can be put in a drawer.

Stella (Houston)

• 4 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

It is very good quality. It is thicker than a tissue and softer than a kitchen towel. Not sure yet How to use it.

kim (Toms River)

• 13 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like this a lot! It was easier to get one sheet at unlike regular paper towels

Michaelynn (Isanti)

• 19 Comments
3/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

Viva Pop Ups are an excellent substitute for flimsy paper towels. I have used them throughout my home. They work really well to clean up big messes that paper towels don’t work well on. They hold up to scrubbing and are absorbent. I found that I can even rinse them out, wring them out and continue cleaning with them. They still hold up well. I even tried them to remove my makeup with success. I plan on putting some in my car as well for any messes I may have. I will definitely purchase more.

russell (Gouldbusk)

• 3 Comments
3/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

very good for grease rags ,good when wet ,good to clean up messes, soft on hands and face,good all around towels

Trenelle (Saint Bernard)

• 1 Upload
  • 33 Comments
3/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

This is something perfect for in the car and around the house when you need something quick to wipe up a spill or clean a mess. I love these and will definitely be buying a few boxes to have in my home and car.

Cheryl (Frisco)

• 12 Comments
3/26/2018 Home Tested with free product

I like the towels. They are soft and absorbent. The box design is fine, but I rather have it off my counter. It does take up valuable counter space in a box versus a hanging roll, but I do like the fact that you only get one towel at a time and don't have to tear apart in order to get one towel.