Wahl Lithium Ion Deep Tissue Massager

19/03/2020
The Wahl Massager is a Lifesaver!!
I received the Wahl Lithium Ion Deep Tissue Massager about two weeks ago but only recently experienced enough pain to try it out. I was surprised to see 4 attachments included in the box that did different types of massaging. I tried the Flex X and Spine attachments on my back and the Deep Muscle on my legs. I am not one to like massages but this massager was nice because I was able to control the depth & speed of the massager myself without depending on anyone to do it for me. I also enjoyed that the long sleek style fit comfortably in my hand so I was able to reach hard places. The only downfall was that there were not more instructions included on which attachment was best for which part of the body. I had to look up videos on Youtube to see how it was used correctly. I would recommend anyone that has any type of back pain, leg pain, chest pain, or joint pain to try this massager. It was a lifesaver those days I used it and will continue to use it when my aches and pains act up!!
18/03/2020
Great Bang For Your Buck
I am a diabetic and the nerve pain I have on a daily basis is excruciating. This deep tissue massager surpassed my expectations. It worked well and loosened my neck and back muscles. The only drawbacks I have are: it is quite heavy and would need a bag to keep the attachments in. Overall I would recommend the Wahl Lithium Ion Deep Tissue Massager. Its a great bang for your buck!
17/03/2020
Deep tissue massage at home.
Powerful massager. Really helped out in the quad area as well as the shoulder area. A little bulky and I wish the directions explained each head attachment but I can look past that since the product really did help with muscle pain.
16/03/2020
Simple, convenient & reliable relief!
Effortless relief! I have numerous lower back issues that cause me to be in pain daily. I found this massager helpful with stiffness & spasms I have. I then tried using the messager before going to bed & found it helped with the tightness I always experience in the mornings! The variety of speed variations & attachments made this a universal massager for my family to use for different needs. Nicely boxed & easy to understand instructions, it was ready to use once charged. Includes a carrying/storage case making it convenient on the go!
14/03/2020
Just what I needed to work on my back!
I have been having knots in my back and this massager relaxed and relieved muscle tightness from the the knots. After trying it for a couple days on my back my knots were gone! I love that it comes with other attachments to use on other parts of my body too. It is honestly the best muscle massager I have tried. The pulsating of the massager works on even the tiniest knot I have. I live an active lifestyle so this will come in quite handy!
Sore muscles no more
It felt great, helped with sore neck and muscles, was grateful to have had the chance.
12/03/2020
This product is amazing and a MUST have
This massager is AMAZING! I received it and tried it’s as soon as it charged and I haven’t gone a day with out using it. The attachments are great. I have experimented with all and I enjoy the 4 prong the most. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. This product is a must have!
Massager
It worked great with the battery charged but it arrived uncharged. I charged it and used it a few times, no more than 5 minutes each time. After a couple of days I went to use it and it was dead. I've charged it up and I'm letting it sit unused to see if the battery will hold it's power.
Pretty good
It's a really good massager. Although some of the speeds were a little too much. Too hard. But overall it really helped my back.
11/03/2020
Walh lithium Deep tissue massager great
Had rotor cup surgery the massager worked great it was great getting relief.recommended to my family and friends
11/03/2020
WAHL MASSAGE ENVY
I GOT A GREAT PRODUCT FOR MY HONEST OPINION ON IT IT IS A MASSAGER CALLED WAHL LITHIUM ION DEEP TISSUE MASSAGER. IT IS BIGGER THAN I THOUGHT AND WORKS WELL. ME AND MY HUSBAND TESTED IT ON EACH OTHER AND USED ALL FOUR PARTS ON THE PARTS THEY ARE MADE FOR. WHEN WE WERE DONE OUR SORE SPOTS FELT SO EASY WASH AND DRY IF NEEDED MUCH BETTER. I LOVE THIS THING. YOU CANT AFFORD TO GO TO A MASSAGE PLACE. GET ONE OF THESE. WORKS WONDERS. I HAVE TRYED A FEW OF THEM AND THIS ONE WORKS WELL AND THE PARTS ARE EASY TO PUT ON AND OFF AMD USE. YOU CAN USS IT ON YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE. VERY EASY RO USE I WOULD TELL ANYONE WHO NEEDS A MASSAGE. GET THIS. YOU WILL LOVE IT WE SURE DID. AND I PLAN ON USEING IT ALOT. IT IS PERFECT FOR US.WE WILL BE USING A LOT GOIMG TO TRY A FEW DIFFERNT THINGS WITH IT. IT HAS A NICE CARRY BAG FOR IT ALSO PERFECT FOR HOME OR TRAVEL. CHARGE IT AND USE IT. TAKES TIME TO CHARGE BUT WELL WORTH IT I WILL LET MY FAMILY TRY IT WHEN THEY R SORE ALSO. THEY WILL LOVE IT TO.
10/03/2020
Great massager.
Really works great. It comes with a good selection of attachment options that are also easy to change. Handle is long for self use on hard to reach areas. It is a little bit to heavy, battery life is great.
10/03/2020
Loving My Deep Tissue Massager!
It is a little too big and heavy for me but besides that I loved it! I loved all the different attachments that came with it which is amazing for different parts of your body! And when it says Deep Tissue it means deep tissue; it was a little too rough for my fiance but perfect for me! I definitely recommend it for anyone who has back pain and feet pain!!
09/03/2020
I love my Wahl Lithium ion deep tissue massager. It really helps with my sour muscles after a long hard day at work. I would recommend it to all my friends and family.
09/03/2020
Relief-Naturally
The flexible intensity and different massage heads makes this a worthy pain reliever. However, it is front end heavy which makes it hard to try and use on your own back. If you have someone willing to help you, this is the only deep tissue massager you will ever need. The ability to control the intensity is a great asset. I like how the various heads don't irritate your skin. I do recommend a natural massage oil to accompany the massage simply to increase its benefit. I have fibromyalgia and sciatica. Since using this Wahl Lithium Ion Deep Tissue Massager, I have not used any toxic medications. I prefer this massager by far.