Weiman Disinfectant Granite Daily Clean & Shine

4.8 5 0 138 138 <li>New Disinfecting Formula - Kills 99.9% of germs & bacteria, Kills the following bacteria in 10 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces <li>Multi-Use - Superior performance on countertops, floors, shower stalls, kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, tubs, floors & other hard, non-porous surfaces <li>Surface Safe - For Non-porous Sealed Granite, Sealed Marble, Sealed Limestone, Sealed Slate, and Glazed Tile in kitchens, bathrooms, and other household area <li>Cleans, Shines and Disinfects - Keep your home safe from harmful bacteria, germs, smells, and dirt <li>#1 Trusted Brand - Weiman is a trusted cleaning brand for most of your home's delicate, difficult to care for surfaces; clean, protect and enjoy your home with Weiman</li>
Weiman Disinfectant Granite Daily Clean & Shine

20/01/2022
Weiman Granite Cleaner
Worked great on my Granite Countertops! Left them clean & shiney without those residue streaks like the others I've tried. I'm a fan of this cleaner & will continue to buy!
18/01/2022
Everyday cleaner
I have tried many different granite cleaners and this is the best. It does not leave any residue behind.
18/01/2022
This product is worth the price
This is a great product for marble and granite countertops. I have been using this product for about 6 months now and will never switch. The product is great because it cleans and shines. You get 2 products for the price of 1 in one bottle. A cleaner and A Shiner. This product does not leave streaks. That is hard to find in other products. I have tried other products before this one that I would have to buff the countertops for 20 minutes just to get the streaks out. With this product it's wipe on wipe off quickly. Great at picking up dirt on the counter as well. I would recommend this product to anyone who has not tried it and is looking for a great product like this for the price.
14/01/2022
Love it!
This product is great. Always leaves my counters shiny and looking brand new!
13/01/2022
The only one I will use??
This is the only product I trust to clean my granite countertops!!
12/01/2022
Sparkling countertops
Great product no residual left behind cleans to a sparkling shine!
12/01/2022
Good
I had high hopes for this! Works well just not as great as I thought it would
11/01/2022
Saves My Granite and Stone
I’m really glad I found this Weiman product. I’m constantly caring for my granite countertops in my kitchen and restrooms. Now that I can clean, care and disinfect with one product I can save time and effort. It works great and leaves my Granite and Stone surfaces clean, shiny, and I’m at ease knowing it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria without any harsh odors. I will recommend this product and purchase again.
10/01/2022
Works well, great price, easy to use, recommend and will purchase again
10/01/2022
Recommend by builder
I love this granite cleaner. My builders interior decorator recommended. It cleans and protects with out worry of stain or spotting. Leaves my counters shiny.
07/01/2022
Granite and Stone Cleaner
I was a little surprised by how well this product worked. It made my granite and stone look cleaner and brighter. If you are a stickler for details, you'll love this product.
07/01/2022
Recommend
Works well, easy to use.. leaves a film so you must wipe with clean cloth
05/01/2022
I really love this granite cleaner! Cleans my counters perfectly without leaving steaks. My counters have a mirror like shine to them now. 10/10 would recommend!
Weiman Granite Cleaner
I really love this Weiman Granite Cleaner! It cleans my Granite Counters really good and leaves them with a Mirror looking shine without leaving streaks like the others I've tried. I tried many Granite Cleaners over the years but this is by far the best!
05/01/2022
I absolutely love this product it does a wonderful job with a clean microfiber towel and leaves no residue. Definitely something recommended