Weiman Disinfectant Granite Daily Clean & Shine

4.8 5 0 67 67 <li>New Disinfecting Formula - Kills 99.9% of germs & bacteria, Kills the following bacteria in 10 minutes on hard, non-porous surfaces <li>Multi-Use - Superior performance on countertops, floors, shower stalls, kitchen sinks, bathroom sinks, tubs, floors & other hard, non-porous surfaces <li>Surface Safe - For Non-porous Sealed Granite, Sealed Marble, Sealed Limestone, Sealed Slate, and Glazed Tile in kitchens, bathrooms, and other household area <li>Cleans, Shines and Disinfects - Keep your home safe from harmful bacteria, germs, smells, and dirt <li>#1 Trusted Brand - Weiman is a trusted cleaning brand for most of your home's delicate, difficult to care for surfaces; clean, protect and enjoy your home with Weiman</li>
Weiman Disinfectant Granite Daily Clean & Shine

15/10/2021
Granite delight!
I love the shine! The product Got on the stove while apply on to countertop the product also Shined the stainless steel on stove dishwasher and refrigerator!
14/10/2021
Great Product
This product is a great cleaner and removes all sorts of gunk. This whole product line is amazing! It’s easy to use in one bottle, just like all the other products. I would recommend this!
12/10/2021
The only product I use for my marble dining table
Leaves a good shine and no discoloration seen
12/10/2021
Doesn’t leave streaks!
The only product I use to clean my granite! It doesn’t leave streaks!
11/10/2021
I used this product to clean my kitchen island and it left it spotless, would definitely recommend this!
09/10/2021
The best
We just did our kitchen over and got granite counters and my wife will clean them a million times a day but not with this she does it once and it stays shiny and clean all day.
07/10/2021
Love love
I love this spray. It is so easy to use. Spray and wipe. I have used the granite polish also. They make a great product. Definitely recommend this.
05/10/2021
New granite counters tops
I love this product and highly recommend it. Spray on wipe off....counter tops continue to look new. Removes all surface dirt with one swipe and leaves a beautiful shine.
04/10/2021
Granite cleaner
I use this for my style stone countertops it's a granite composite and it makes them very shiny it is a good product I would use it again
04/10/2021
LOVE THIS!
This is an excellent product. It protects and efficiently cleans your surfaces without damaging them. I feel very comfortable using this product even on my marble .
03/10/2021
Best ever!
Absolutely love this product!! I use it almost Daily to clean my granite counters. It leaves my counter super shiny and clean. I highly recommend this product to anyone with granite countertops!
30/09/2021
Granites best friend
I have been using this for years now I love the way my granite looks after using this product it protects the granite all while keeping it clean and shiny this is definitely the product to use for your granite it’s worth every penny
29/09/2021
Weiman Granite & Stone Spray
Product works great. After using the countertops are left streak-free. The added plus is that it also leaves them 99.9% germ-free.
28/09/2021
My husband and I are slightly clean freaks and this is the main cleaner we use on our counter tops. It won’t damage our counter like other brands and it leaves you with a clean and great smelling counter for kids to play and eat on.
28/09/2021
Cleans and shines
I have tried several products to clean the granite in the kitchen and bathroom and everything I have tried leaves a residue but not this! This cleans great doesn’t leave a film and shines the granite like new i am sold on this product and will always use this