4.6 5 0 204 204 These cracked pepper and olive oil snacks (9 oz) make a delicious and heart-healthy snack.

Wheat Thins Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Snacks

• 4.6 out of 5 from

Enjoy the tasty whole-grain crunch of these Nabisco Wheat Thins Snacks.

jacqueline (Brooklyn)

• Review
1/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

We had these over the holidays, served with a cheese tray. We all liked them.

Angela (Brandon)

• Review
1/2/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love wheat thins and the Cracked Pepper are my favorite. I love eating them with my favorite dips.

Betty (Columbia)

• 0 Upload
  • 30 Comments
12/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love these snacks. A little spicy but I like that and so do my kids.Not to hard ,they are good on their own or with a salad or a mild dip

Jennifer (HERNANDO)

• 0 Upload
  • 19 Comments
10/12/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love wheat thins. I would have to say that these are my favorite. They are a bit on the spicy side. If you like spicy, you will like them.

CHRISTINE (CLINTON)

• 5 Comments
10/4/2018 Home Tested with free product

Wheat Thins Cracked Pepper & Olive Oil Snacks These crackers are delicious plain or even better topped with cheese!

Breonna (Columbia)

• 10 Comments
9/16/2018 Home Tested with free product

My kids absolutely love these Wheat Thins. This is my goto snack being as bough my kids hate candy 😔 they love fruit and crackers 🤷🏽‍♀️ Thank god for these. My 2 kiddos munch on these everyday.

Brandy (LANSING)

• 44 Comments
9/15/2018 Home Tested with free product

These are great on their own but we love to get some block cheese and cut it up and eat it with these. It is such a good snack and my whole family loves it.

Tammy (East Machias)

• 5 Comments
9/14/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love Wheat Thin Crackers. This kind is delicious. I love all the brand's. I eat them with Hummus, cheese, or just plain. I love the crispy crunch of them. My whole family love them. I also pack them for my kids snacks. I would refer these to my friends.

Emily (Frederick)

• 44 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love all flavors of Wheat Thins, and this flavor is no exception. I love to eat these with hummus or store bought bruschetta. Whenever we take long road trips, I always pack two boxes of these for myself and the kids. I love that they have fiber in them and are fairly low calorie but still have a nice and crisp taste.

LaVon (Altoona)

• 2 Comments
9/11/2018 Home Tested with free product

Like this flavor of cracker. I have them with salad for lunch. Or we have cheese, crackers, & wine like a Syrah. Really appreciate the flavor options in Wheat Thins & Triscuts.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours