4.7 5 0 151 151 Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces without any dull residue. And it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces.

1/30/2019
love it
love this . I buy a few concentrated cleaning products and this is one of them , it last forever and smells great & gets things clean .
10/27/2018
Windex. Works wonders
I was skeptical at first to try this. When I think windex I think glass surfaces. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. The smell was great and not too overpowering. Glad I decided to branch out now I know I can add windex to my array of multi surface cleaners. It also kills 99% of germs as well which I can't. Prove that it did but it didn't leave any residue and it doesn't have a harsh smell like bleach does. 2 thumbs up!!
10/10/2018
Great cleaner
I got this product with a coupon making it free. I was quite impressed with how good it cleaned my counter tops. Left no streaks and it has a pleasent smell. I would recommend it.
10/5/2018
Cleans well
I enjoy using this windex multi purpose cleaner. It smells really fresh and doesnt leaves any dull or streaky counters. It works freat on my granite counter top and leaves it sparkling clean everytime.
10/2/2018
Cleans most surfaces
Does a great job of cleaning must surfaces. Has a great smell. Does the job
9/30/2018
One of the best cleaners available
Windex multisurface cleaner is one of the best in its category. I always used clorox but decided to try Windex and was pleasantly pleased with its effectiveness and smell.
9/2/2018
cleaner
this is good for all most everything i love the fact that it also disinfects and it does not streak which i am always looking for i would recommand this product for sure
7/1/2018
I have tried this product and it works great. It has pleasant smell also. It does cost a little more than just the generic multipurpose cleaner. But over all it is good.
6/19/2018
This product is perfect. I use it on my kitchen, living room, bedroom, baby's room, and bathroom. So basically its useful for every room in a house!
6/9/2018
I prefer this over the original Windex. The smell is so nice, fresh, and clean. Perfect for pet owners especially! I highly recommend.
5/31/2018
I love this stuff. I have a pitbull and a corn snake and disasters happen all the time. It even kills salmonella which is big thing for reptile owners
5/31/2018
With kids and dogs sure my house is full of germs. So I need something that will kill germs and is a multitasker. And here comes Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface to do the job! I like that I can use it almost everywhere around the house and keep my house clean and my family healthy!
5/27/2018
send the free samples of Windex multisurface to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
5/24/2018
The reason I would say I like this product better than the regular Windex is the smell the smell is amazing and you cant go wrong when it comes to a multi-surface cleaner
5/19/2018
We used the original Windex for years but once hubby saw this multi-surface cleaner, he just had to have it. He uses it for the floor, stove top, counters, bathroom, windows, mirrors, even the washer, and dryer. It's like hubby's miracle cleaner. One cleaner that does it all. He won't clean with any other product because he states this disinfects and cleans everything. What can I say? For hubby, there is no other choice but this.