4.7 5 0 150 150 Great for cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, tiles, stainless steel, and more.

Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface

• 4.7 out of 5 from

Windex Disinfectant Cleaner Multi-Surface will clean and shine your surfaces without any dull residue. And it kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard, non-porous surfaces.

Amanda (North East)

• 18 Comments
10/27/2018 Home Tested with free product

I was skeptical at first to try this. When I think windex I think glass surfaces. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. The smell was great and not too overpowering. Glad I decided to branch out now I know I can add windex to my array of multi surface cleaners. It also kills 99% of germs as well which I can't. Prove that it did but it didn't leave any residue and it doesn't have a harsh smell like bleach does. 2 thumbs up!!

Jessica (Springfield)

• 5 Comments
10/10/2018 Home Tested with free product

I got this product with a coupon making it free. I was quite impressed with how good it cleaned my counter tops. Left no streaks and it has a pleasent smell. I would recommend it.

Keren (Crowley)

• 35 Comments
10/5/2018 Home Tested with free product

I enjoy using this windex multi purpose cleaner. It smells really fresh and doesnt leaves any dull or streaky counters. It works freat on my granite counter top and leaves it sparkling clean everytime.

Amber (Spring Hill)

• 29 Comments
10/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

Does a great job of cleaning must surfaces. Has a great smell. Does the job

Brittany (Findlay)

• 5 Comments
9/30/2018 Home Tested with free product

Windex multisurface cleaner is one of the best in its category. I always used clorox but decided to try Windex and was pleasantly pleased with its effectiveness and smell.

kim (Akron)

• 1 Upload
  • 226 Comments
9/2/2018 Home Tested with free product

this is good for all most everything i love the fact that it also disinfects and it does not streak which i am always looking for i would recommand this product for sure

Heidi (Binger)

• 2 Comments
7/1/2018 Home Tested with free product

I have tried this product and it works great. It has pleasant smell also. It does cost a little more than just the generic multipurpose cleaner. But over all it is good.

Brittany (Indianapolis)

• 53 Comments
6/19/2018 Home Tested with free product

This product is perfect. I use it on my kitchen, living room, bedroom, baby's room, and bathroom. So basically its useful for every room in a house!

Kathy (Sacramento)

• 112 Comments
6/9/2018 Home Tested with free product

I prefer this over the original Windex. The smell is so nice, fresh, and clean. Perfect for pet owners especially! I highly recommend.

Christie (Spokane Valley)

• 3 Comments
5/31/2018 Home Tested with free product

I love this stuff. I have a pitbull and a corn snake and disasters happen all the time. It even kills salmonella which is big thing for reptile owners

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours