4.7 5 0 88 88 Outdoor all-in-one glass cleaning tool. Streak free and shine in 1/2 the time.
Windex Outdoor All-in-One

25/09/2020
Nice
Windex Outdoor All-in-One. This works perfect it is amazing
16/08/2018
Siempre para limpiar mis espejos y ventanas eh usado windex y ahora lo hago mas facil.
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Windex Outdoors All-in-One. to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
31/05/2018
I JUST TRIED THIS GLASS CLEANER. IT WAS OUTSTANDING. MY WINDOWS WERE CLEAN AND STREAK FREE
26/04/2018
This product made it so easy I can’t imagine doing it any other way. It takes about 1 minute to do a large window; you rinse it off and walk away. It takes much longer to move the hose and ladder around your house than it does to actually clean the window itself.
03/04/2017
Love the clean and clear look on. My widows shine is long lasting. Very helpful ♡☆♡☆. Easy on the body to use. Widows loks, fabulous.
19/04/2016
I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT AND IT DOES WORK FINE IT IS EASY TO USE AND IT REAlly is easy and it does a good job.
02/09/2015
Love the product but hard to find in my area. Cleans well with no ladder
07/08/2015
this product is a true good housekeeping product and meets the standards and above.
05/08/2015
I have used this product, windex outdoor products several times. i have a lot of windows. it is better for windows that dont have the separate panes. it works okay, but did not really scrub the bad places. the pad wears out quickly. it is good for reaching high places though instead of getting on a ladder. i have a box of the pads in my house now. it is reasonably priced.
05/08/2015
I have used this for several years now! Works great! Especially when you don't want to get to high on a ladder! Reaches far & cleans great!
05/08/2015
Tried this on my windows. Took me a minute to figure out that I had to use more water, but once I did, sure made the job easy. I didn't want to take all of my windows out this year and wash them individually, so this was wonderful.
05/08/2015
I live in a apartment and it's very hard clean the window. I would love to try this out
04/10/2018
I need these! Pick me! I could try these on my long windows that I'm too short to reach and this could be my Next Go To Product! I need these
02/08/2018
Would love to try to see how well it works! Living in the country my windows are hard to keep clean outside