4.4 5 0 207 207 Dab it! Clean it! Done!
Windex® Touch-Up Cleaner

18/02/2021
good, but
gotta pump pump pump...but overall I recommend this product in Bathrooms! Not much of a smell either
08/06/2020
Nice dispenser, didn't work for me
It took me a while to get used to the dispenser. I couldn't see how much product I was actually using and sometimes it required a few presses to get the right amount of product for a big area. I think I'll stick to spraying the mirrors and wiping the product away so I know I've gotten everything. I think this product could be useful for small areas, but for me, the spray bottle is a lot easier.
02/12/2019
I love this dispenser
This Windex touch up spot, pump dispenser is so cool, my kids like to spit vigorously when brushing there teeth for some reason so this really helped THEM start cleaning up after themselves and they like doing it because they think its fun. It's a win win situation.good job Windex
11/03/2019
It’s good
The product was good. But it’s not as great as my spray bottle of windex. I was constantly having to rewet my newspaper to get a window clean. I will use it if I have too but I will stick with my spray.
18/02/2019
easy to use
this is super easy to use you just pump a couple times on a paper towel and you get a streak free shine
27/07/2018
WORKS LIKE A CHARM. JUST A LITTLE DAB WILL DO YOU. KEEPS EVERYTHING CLEAN AN FRESH
09/07/2018
This product is easy to use, very convenient and a space saver.
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Windex Touch-up Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/05/2018
I have used this cleaner for years and I love it. The dispenser makes it even better product!
31/01/2018
Love the idea of the cute counter top dispenser. Dispenses good old whindex when you need it with out lugging out the bottle
02/10/2017
Love this!easy to use and less chemicals on ypu hands.great product
05/02/2015
The Product is ok. I love the idea, convenient and quick and easy to use and the concept but it is more expensive than the usual sprays.
05/02/2015
This was an easy to use product. Works great and to keep your kitchen clean this is a great product. I keep this on hand at all times. You don't have to hold a hefty bottle around the house. This product is your one stop cleaner gets tough stains and just with a tap on a cloth you got it done.
05/12/2014
I have used this stuff one time! Loved it but too expensive to keep buying. I have 3 young kids and lots of messes to clean
31/10/2014
This is my absolute fave cleaner now for my counters Its so easy and convenient to use and its nice enough to leave on my counters which makes me use it more