4.5 5 0 215 215 Multi-Surface Antibacterial
Windex Touch-Up Cleaner

18/02/2021
Good
Rated good due to having to pump and pump to get product out BUT works great!
02/01/2021
This was a WIN with Windex!!!..
I loved this product when I tried it.. It was very convenient for cleaning up my kitchen and the smell was amazing!!... Deffently would buy this product again
26/10/2019
Very convenient...
I love these little things! They are very convenient and nice to have at the kitchen sink for easy clean-up. I will say though, other spray cleaners are cheaper, but the design of these is fun in a way that makes them nice to have.
28/08/2019
Love these so much so handy
So handy to have in the home for quick touch up. Just wipe and go! A must have in my home! I love the convienance of this product. I think this product was very well thought through.
11/10/2018
Great for surface cleaning
Great for a quick clean it was very easy to use and didn’t smell
05/06/2018
send the free samples of Windex Touch-up Cleaner to Edmy Arroyo in street 7 f9 estancias de san fernando carolina PR 00985
11/01/2018
I keep one of these in my Kitchen and one in my Bathroom. These are super effective at cleaning and killing bacteria. A must have in my home
28/11/2017
i haaaave try this and they are amazing and my family likes them
05/05/2017
We use this for the bathroom. So easy to use. Just wipe and be on your way.
21/05/2015
I like this product as it is antibacterial. It does leave streaks especially on chrome and steel
14/04/2015
I have tried this product and I love it! There is no waist! Cleaning is a snap. I have it in the kitchen and the bathroom. It lasts a long time and is a great value.
03/04/2015
Love the dispensing of this product, makes cleaning a snap! Certainly will suggest to others & purchase again. Great value, lasts forever.
07/03/2015
Love the ease of using this. The body is smaller so it fits easily under cabinets and shelves. I keep one in my car and one at work. It works just as good as the spray bottle but you can control how much you need.
27/02/2015
I've used the multi-surface formula. The procuct works well, but I don't really care for its packaging. I prefer to spray, then wipe. You wet a paper towel and then wipe. It doesn't last long using it this way.
13/02/2015
I love this product its easy to use I always use this awesome product