Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread

4.5 5 0 169 169 The goodness you want with the delicious taste and texture that you expect. Each slice offers 2 grams of dietary fiber, 13 grams of whole grain and just 60 calories.
Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread

16/04/2021
!!
Besides the colorful wrapping of wonderbread that catches your eye, this bread is healthy for you and tastes delicious with any sandwich! The best part is that the bread does not rip when making a sandwich with a heavy spread
18/03/2021
Wonder Bread
Love this bread. Wonder does not disappoint in the freshness and taste they have been known for over the years!
17/03/2021
Always a Wonder
Wonder bread always takes me back to being a kid. But now with the Whole Wheat, can be a healthy trip down memory lane. Great taste
11/03/2021
Soft and Tasty
I get my Wonder Bread from Kroger. I love the wonder bread over other brands because it is very soft and flavorful. No high fructose corn syrup is also important for me. I use white and wheat both
10/03/2021
My favorite bread brand
It is could and so soft and nice, I do prefer the white over this one but it is still yummy
02/03/2021
Bread
I loved this. It is so good I buy it every time, I use it for sandwiches.
02/03/2021
Good for you from Wonder!
So glad to see Wonder Bread joining the health trends of food manufacturers going more healthy. This is good for you but also tastes great! I grew up on Wonder so this is my go-to bread. So glad to see it getting with the program.
13/02/2021
Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread!
The Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread is soft, delicious and nutritious. It is a very tasty bread and I always have this bread in my house, and slices of this bread with butter, for breakfast. Just love the taste so much.
24/03/2020
Wonder bread
Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread. This bread is good for you and taste great
13/02/2020
Healthy
First thoughts, very soft bread. The taste is good and light. I love the smell of bread. Lastly the kids in my house eat it and that's a big plus!
17/01/2020
Stays soft
This is a very soft bread. Ive tried many different wheat breads and none have come close to the softness in this Wonder bread. It makes lovely sandwiches and has a nice wheat flavor. I always purchase this bread for my family. My kids love it.
07/11/2019
grain goodness
I always liked Wonder bread then when I came across the whole grain, I had to get it. Now this is the go to bread. It is a good healthy bread and pairs well with anything. I like that it stays soft for a long time and don't have to worry about it going stale right away.
24/10/2019
Well, it's brown Wonder Bread
We all know by now that there really isn't much difference nutritionally between brown wonder bread and white wonder bread, so this wasn't about that when I bought it. It was just cheaper that day. It tasted fine, not 5 stars. Not terrible. It was soft enough to make a great sandwich, that's what matters most to me!
10/10/2019
Wheat?
I tried this with a coupon. It was too soft of a bread for my taste. Tasted too much like white bread.
09/10/2019
Not my first pick
I purchased wonder bread when my normal brand became dry at my local store. I was highly disappointed with wonder bread because it is firm and doesn't have the best taste. It is slightly cheaper than other brands but the quality is not as good either. I would not recommend this, spend the extra 25 or 50 cents and get the soft airy tasteful bread unless you prefer firm bread.