Wonder Bread 100% Whole Wheat Bread

• 4.3 out of 5 from

The goodness you want with the delicious taste and texture that you expect. Each slice offers 2 grams of dietary fiber, 13 grams of whole grain and just 60 calories.

Amanda (Riviera Beach)

• 0 Comment
3/20/2019 Home Tested with free product

I don’t really like wheat bread bc the texture can be really thick at times but this one is light and fluffy

Krishawnna (Moss Point)

3/17/2019 Home Tested with free product

I don’t usually like wheat bread; however, this bread is an exception. I love the fiber in it also!

Donald (Portsmouth)

3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

When I had to change my diet I made my first sandwhich and the bread was so soft, delicious, I tasted the fiber right away.

Ashley (.)

3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I love wonder bread but i just don’t like wheat bread.

evelyn (SPRINGFIELD)

3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I almost never eat wheat bread but i loved this bread. It was moist and had a good flavor. Love that it has 2 grams of fiber in each slice too.

Christine (Riley)

• 31 Comments
3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

I do not like Wonder Bread in any form because it's like eating nothing. You can't spread anything on it because it squishes down to a pancake and looks like it's only been half baked.

Rachel (New Castle)

3/16/2019 Home Tested with free product

This is a very great option for whaeat bread. My family generally goes for white bread. However we decided to give this wheat bread a chance it was very soft and had a great flavor!

Melissa (Springfield)

• 1 Review
3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

Love the taste and texture of the bread. My family tried it and they loved it as well. We usually buy a different brand but now we have changed brands.

Kelley (Quincy)

3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very good bread, does stay fresh for a decent amount of time and is fairly affordable.

Amy (Newton)

3/15/2019 Home Tested with free product

Very good . My mother has to eat wheat bread so we have tried most brands. Wonder bread stayed soft and fast a long rime.

This is home to Testers’ photos and videos

Upload Yours