4.5 5 0 114 114 The goodness you want with the delicious taste and texture that you expect. Each slice offers 2 grams of dietary fiber, 13 grams of whole grain and just 60 calories.

5/26/2019
Good Wheat Bread
I've never been one to like wheat bread, always stuck with the white bread. But this wonder bread is actually good and its healthier for you than white bread.
5/25/2019
great taste
I think that I got the freshest bag of bread that I have ever got when I got this loaf of bread. the texture and moisture content was perfect together. wasn't dry or stale just good bread all together
5/16/2019
Fresh, lite, great taste, premium quality bread, always satisfies
5/14/2019
Crust is...off
The bread itself is soft and flavorful, however, the crust has a weird texture. Its much too hard.
5/13/2019
Must like whole wheat
I'm not a huge whole wheat person, so I didn't love it. That being said I think it's a good product for those who like whole wheat.
5/12/2019
The best and always fresh
Good price and always soft and delicious , best brand yet
5/12/2019
Best bread ever!
I have been loving this bread for ever.only bread in my life. Soft and moist and great taste.
5/9/2019
Happy medium
Good weight and taste but usually too expensive for me to consider.
5/8/2019
Fresh Bread
Wonder bread is delicious, its fresh,light,doesnt crumble or tear. I love wonde bread. Its priced well also.
So good!
Ok so as my title says it's so good! Yes it is! Anyways my family loves wonder bread the taste is so good! Also the bread is so soft and great for sandwiches, my husband works out in the sun all day and this bread is the only bread I have found that can with stand the heat. We live in the south so that's saying something. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great tasting bread.
5/4/2019
Best tasting whole wheat bread
This has been by far the best 100% whole wheat grain bread I’ve tried. Since changing from white bread, it’s been difficult finding anything I liked, but this tastes great and is softer than most others. At last I can eat whole Wheat grain bread. 👍👍
I love this bread
This is great for sandwiches, or anything you use white bread for!
5/3/2019
Re
This was great bread. Not too dry not too soft. My dad only buys wonder bread.
4/30/2019
Meh.
Wonder Bread is overrated. Sorry guys. The Wonder wheat bread was bland and a waste of $2. It tastes like the $.88 wheat bread at Aldi. If I'm gonna spend more than $2 on bread, I'm sticking with Pepperidge Farm.
4/27/2019
Best Wheat bread
I can only eat wheat bread, Wonders wheat bread taste the best