8/13/2018
Great set
Great quality only shrank a little which was probably due to my dryer, very soft an great details
8/1/2018
Great Product
The rags and towel work so good! These designs on them are so cute! My baby enjoys using them!
8/1/2018
Soft, cute & afforable!!
Very soft & asorbant, love the texture and color and my daughter loved it as well! I highly recommend!!
7/31/2018
Beautiful set
This bath set is so affordable! It is absolutely precious and the quality is really great, especially for such a low price. The items are thinner but not threadbare and the stitching is very clean.
7/30/2018
Right on time
Nice! Fabric is soft could be a little better. Washed and dried still good as new!
7/29/2018
Best baby towels
I like it a lot. It’s very soft and durable. The texture is the way I like it.
7/29/2018
Baby washcloth and towel
Soft fabric and a good size for baby. The designs are very cute.
7/28/2018
Super soft and durable
It's stretchable and soft to the touch. Not at all rough on my baby's skin.
7/27/2018
Cute and soft
This wasjcloth and towel set was cute, I would probably but for a baby shower. The material is soft and the prints are super cute. The one thing I did like, is half of the cloths had a seam around them which i prefer to help with shrinkage after washing.
7/27/2018
Wonderful gift set for baby girl!
It is so soft and very cute! I was really pleased with the quality!
Beautiful!!
Beautiful colors! Soft fabric. I just wish they were 100% cotton.
7/26/2018
Starter set for baby girls bath time
The package you get is worth the value, the fabric is soft enough for baby’s skin and still gets all the little parts clean. The quality is very nice and it holds up very well to my child.
Strong and soft
I love this bath set, the photos don't give it justice, it's totally adorable, and both the wash cloths and the towel are extra soft, and made out of a very nice material, I'm not at all worried about the towel or washrags stretching out or tearing. The whole set itself is great for anyone with a baby or expecting a baby.
7/26/2018
Wonder Nation 14 Piece Terry Washcloth Set for a Girl is nice and soft. Not to thick at all.
LOVE, LOVE, IT
Ok, I got Wonder Nation 14 Piece Terry Wascloth Set for a girls as a Sample. It's did not personally use the Terry Washcloth set, but instead gave it to my sister as a gift since she just had a baby girl, this past month. But I asked her and she has told me wonderful things. She loves how the fabric feels so soft, even after she has washed it alot of times by now. The quality of the fabric is so good. So after everything she has told me, I would so reccomend the Terry Washcloth set for everyone. Thanks