Wonder Nation 3 Pack Bodysuit Boy

06/09/2018
Excellent item
I liked the material, it's smooth Ness I personally feel abues will be more comfortable and and be less cranky after wearing this smooth body suit
06/09/2018
Cute bodysuits
The body suits fitted perfect for my baby they are cute and comfortable the fabric is just great and affordable
04/09/2018
Baby clothes.
Soft. Doesn’t stretch out. Fits baby. Good quality.
03/09/2018
Good value for nice set
I think the value for this product is excellent. For $5.97 you would be hard pressed to find a better value for 3 bodysuits. The fabric feels nice and sturdy which is a necessity for baby clothes (kids are hard on stuff!). The quality appears to be sufficient. Maybe not the best out there for baby clothing but definitely not the worst either. The patterns and colors are quite typical of baby clothes (think pastels and baby animals).
02/09/2018
Recommend
I really like the fact that it can be worn as a day outfit or even to sleep in and how he can move around without all the extra fabric slowing him down!!
01/09/2018
Love this product!
Fabric is great, very soft! Love this product! Excellent value, highly recommend! Great fit also
01/09/2018
Affordable and Good Quality
I received the 3 pack body in size 6-9 months as a trial from HomeTested. It fit my 8 month old son perfectly! The fabric is thin but still a good quality. I will definitely be buying more sets in larger sizes because the prices are affordable.
31/08/2018
Very soft and cuddly boys bodysuits!
I received the 3 Pack Boys Bodysuit. They are very cute and soft, and the material is very good quality. They fit very well. They look cute to wear alone or with the matching pants. They would be a very good gift for a baby shower or just about anything. I will certainly try more of these in different colors and of course in different sizes as my son grows. You can't get a better deal for the price. Try these you will not be disappointed!
Cute and adorable
This are very soft and good quality bodysuit and looks so adorable on my baby with the pants it’s a full smart suit
31/08/2018
very pleased with Wonder nation pack
I think this brand is great quality i recently purchased a brand clothe and didn't actually pay attention to the material i saw cool design the next day i received this wonder nation pack and notice the material was great it stretch and pulls back in place but the clothes i paid 20$ for was all cotton no stretch what soever the pricing for wonder nation was outstanding for great quality and amount you get i'm very pleased
Will be buying more
I would definitely recommend the Wonder Nation 3 bodysuits, the material is good quality and soft for the babies bodies. It’s also priced at a very affordable price.
Nice and cozy
The Wonder Nation bodysuits are a good price and are a good quality. The fabric is nice and soft.
cute outfit
I love the Wonder Nation™ 3 Pack Bodysuit for boy. I love the price even it's not on sale. Besides, the material is soft that I'm comfortable to let my baby boy wear them.
Great quality and value
The Wonder Nation 3 pack Bodysuit was of great value. The fabric was very soft and breatheable. The quality was excellent and prefect for babies!
24/08/2018
Wonder nation boy body suits
Overall I think that the body suits are great. I was concerned about the size, since my little one is a bit on the hefty side for his age but was pleased to find that the body suits and pants were longer than I expected for the 3-6 months size. The material is a bit on thin side which would make these more of a summer or fall outfit than winter. I liked the colors that they came in.