Wonder Nation 3 Pack Bodysuit Girl

22/09/2018
Great outfits!
They are very soft! They are great quality! I've washed several times and they hold up great! They are such a great price. Will buy over and over!
22/09/2018
Good fit
The Wonder Nation bodysuits are adorable and fit my daughter well.
13/09/2018
Great for baby
Pieces were soft, after the first wash they still still fit good and looked good. Love the prints, very light weight material.
07/09/2018
Nothing but love
I enjoyed tbe 3 pack bodysuits thdy looked beautifully perfect on my baby girl she apparently loved them as well it was the perfect shades... it is Definitely worth the price... i love the texture cloth used to make these body suites the quality was just enough i did wash before putting on her it didnt fade or anything i do recommend i even purchased matching socks and shoes and bows she was gorgeous everyone wanted to know who to get this bodysuit from
01/09/2018
Clothes soft as baby's skin
I loved how soft the fabric was on my baby she loved it as well. It was nice and stretchy and had room for her to grow. While not being thick it kept her cool and allowed air flow. I loved the fabric and I am definitely buying more !!!
30/08/2018
Great Patterns
The quality is great, especially for the low price. I love the patterns, they are perfect for a baby girl, and good for Valentine's Day season. I love that it comes with a whole pack of matching onesies not just one.
30/08/2018
Great overall, great fabric
The set was so cute when we received it. The onsie and pants fit well, slightly bigger which is great for us. Comfy, daughter had no complaints. Played in it well. The clothes washes well and it did not shrink. Just adorable and a really good deal for the quality. I like this brand alot and will buy for my little and big kids.
29/08/2018
adorable patterns and stretchy fabric.
I got a 12 month size bodysuit. It runs big as my 1 year old who usually wear 18 month bodysuit fits it just perfect and she can still wear for a few more months. The fabric is stretch and soft, made especially for an active toddler who moves around constantly. The stripe pink and white suit and pink and white sheeps are an adorable pattern.
27/08/2018
Baby cloth
I give them as a baby shower gift to my cousin she will give them a five star review because they will have a good experience with the breand
25/08/2018
They are a thin fabric but just enough to wear for something like the spring. They fit very well and look super adorable on.
24/08/2018
Your baby NEEDS these bodysuits!
Just like the pants that coordinate, they are soooo soft and breathable! Also stretchy! For the price.. it's a steal! I'm hoping the fabric holds up well through washing! The prints are so cute! Quality looks and feels amazing! Thank you for allowing us to test this! It's been our favorite thus far! 😍
Cute and comfortable
They are cute and comfortable for my baby. I love them.
Baby girl onsies
Soft, stretchy and perfect size not to long. Colors are perfect.
Love this brand
Love the color and the material of the clothes. Will buy again
Love!
These are absolutely adorable! Cute style & designs and they’re super soft.