Wonder Nation 3 pack boy bodysuit + 3 pack boy pant bundle

17/08/2018
Fantastic
First of all for great price you get great quality as well. Plus they are so cute and you can mix and match easily. They were made from fine cotton and they fir really nicely.
08/08/2018
Must buy.....awesome for growing baby
I loved this set. The fabric is so soft and they stretch. The patterns were so cute. Great quality. Totally worth the price. I would even pay more.
Soft, Stretchy, and Comfortable
When I received the 3 pack bodysuit and boy pant, I immediately noticed that the fabric is soft, thick, and stretchy. I was excited to let my baby try the clothes so I washed and dried them. I noticed that fabric was not as thick anymore but it was still soft and stretchy. It is very easy to put the outfits (pants & bodysuit) on my baby because of the stretch and my baby looks very comfortable wearing them. I feel like he’s not hot when wearing them and I don’t see him scratching like when he wears other clothes that’s not 100% cotton. $11 is definitely an excellent value for this 6-pack outfit and I would love to try other Wonder Nation outfits for my baby. I’ve washed these outfits twice already and the fabric is holding up good. Yes, I would recommend it to my friends who have babies or are going to have babies. The quality and value is better than some other name brands.
Nice fabric and colors
I think the fabric is very soft and has a comfortable feel. The style is very nice and they have cute colors and designs
Decent for the price
There is nothing super special about this bundle pack. The material is very thin and not the softest. It would be great for the summer time but since we live in Indiana I wouldn't purchase this for other seasons. It's a great option to keep in our diaper bag as an emergency outfit. I wasn't a huge fan of them.
Comfy
Overall quality of Wonder Nation clothes were really good in quality. The colors are decent and the fabric is soft and comfy. The price is affordable as well.
28/07/2018
Wonderful!
I was very pleased with this product. It is a bit thin, but that makes it perfect for all the seasons except winter. It fit my son perfectly. Although it was thin, it seems to be very high quality and is so far holding up well. Plus my little guy looks just so handsome! It is super easy to put on him and he has full range of mobility. They are also easy to clean.
27/07/2018
Baby Boys Clothes
The Wonder Nation bodysuits and pants were very soft. They material felt thick and high quality. The designs were cute and being able to interchange the outfits is very convenient.
26/07/2018
Great price and very soft.
I love the price and how soft they were. They need more designs though.
super cute
It is very cute.The bodysuit fix nicely on my little boy.It was made very nice.The fabric is so super soft.
Definite need for kids.
I have brought this brand before so I was familiar with the product. However, I was still pleasantly surprised with the accuracy of the sizes and such.
25/07/2018
Adorable
I absolutely love this product 3 pack boy bodysuit and 3 pack for a pant bundle I have a new nephew who is a chunky little boy we have put them on him extremely comfortable to him he can still move around they are adorable the fabric is soft the quality is great.
25/07/2018
Great quality product!
The value of this product is fantastic, you get 6 pieces of quality clothing for an amazing price! I would buy all of the Wonder Nation clothing line for these prizes and quality! They wash well and are nice and soft for baby!
24/07/2018
Great value Great price Great clothes
This quality of these clothes were surprisingly very good considering what they say about cheap clothes.. And for 11.99 i could buy several differant ones in another colot and design..over all i highly recommend these for your baby
23/07/2018
Loved it
Was very soft and gently on baby. Size fit perfectly. Love the material and as well design and color. Would recommend as well buy this type of brand for my baby, loved it!