9/22/2018
Great little outfits!
The fabric was nice and soft but not to soft. You can tell they will last awhile. I've washed multiple times and they are still perfect. For less than $6 you get multiple pieces. It's very nice.
9/22/2018
Good Quality
I love these pants. My daughter fits in them well and they are a good quality fabric.
9/19/2018
Pure comfort for your little one
I loved them my daughter lives them as well. The design is very cute and pink is her favorite color!! I love how soft the fabric is. It's stretchy and gives her room to grow. I love how things the fabric is because she gets hot it gives her some space for air to flow freely. She loves them I love them they were definitely a great choice. Thank you so much for letting me be apart of this I will definitely be buying her some more
9/13/2018
Cozy baby clothes
Love this product very coozy. Would recommend all parents to buy
8/31/2018
Pretty in pink
I loved trying out the 3 piece set on my baby girl the colors and patterns were beautiful the quality ill admit it I didn't think it would stand up to even one wash but it did which is a plus for me... I love how its made the cotton texture it fits perfectly on my princess she looked pretty in pink... Its definitely worth purchasing more!
8/31/2018
Pleasantly surprised.
Soft fabric that super easy to clean. Light and flexible just in time for my little crawler.
8/30/2018
Great value
Love that it comes with a group of pants, they fit the baby perfectly and are a great quality especially for the low price! The colors are cute as well
8/30/2018
Good quality
Pants are adorable! Matches the onsies perfect, can also be worn with anything else. Comfy fabric for kids and baby. Washed very well. I overall just love love this brand it's a good deal for good quality
8/29/2018
Great product kids would love!
My toddler who’s usually super active on clothing wore these pants as she ran, stretch, and crawl around the house. At first when I felt the fabric I though it was too thin it’ll rip easy, but it actually withstand the abuse my toddler gave it. And the cause for it to be a little on the thinner size is probably giving the kids a little breathable space, because they would be sweating a lot having the fabric cultch onto their skin. One thing my toddler loves about these pants is that she can move around endlessly because they are so comfortable l.
8/27/2018
Cooll
I have given this to my cousin new baby five star review wood love to give more star
8/25/2018
Thin and Slim
The colors are great but they are very thin. Alsmot to thin to even consider my child to wear it. They show the whole imprint of her diaper and i dont see how they could keep her warm at all with how thin they are.
8/24/2018
A baby/toddler MUST HAVE!
We were so excited to try this! The fabric is SO soft and breathable! It's stretchy also! I wish it came in my size! My 14 month old seemed to like it! For the price..it's a MUST have! The prints are so cute too! Thank you for allowing us to test these items! This has been our best product testing item yet! And yes, we would definitely buy this!
Cute and comfortable
Cute and comfortable for my baby. I love them. I reccomend.
Onesies and pants review
Soft and stretchy but not to stretch to wear the fabic is loose by the end of the day.
So cute!
These are so cute! I love how soft and comfy they are for my baby and they have a nice stretch to them. Cute designs too!