Wonder Nation 3 Piece Take me Home Set Girl

10/08/2018
Great set
I really like the fabric. It's not hot and sweaty but thick enough to keep her warm. I love the colors and pattern on it as well. The price is great for complete set and fits well. I thought with the name take me home set that it was made to bring home from the hospital but seems to big size wise for that even though it's 0-3m.
05/08/2018
I was extremely impressed by this product. Its super soft. Its perfect for my baby, i know when she is wearing she feels comfortable wearing it. Its super adorable and great for home to wear when people come over.
01/08/2018
Pinky cute
It's very true in size. It's so soft and looks very comfortable. It also stretches as she grows. The hat is stretchy to provide room for her to move and to grow with it. It's very cute and the color is bright pink...
29/07/2018
Comfy cuteness
The quality of the cloth is fantasy. It’s so cute for my baby to wear, and in the same time it made her feel really comfortable. Although it’s strong, but it also is soft in the same time. My baby girl is a big girl and she usually out wear the cloth fast, but this cloth sure last long for her!!! She looks so cute and comfortable for wearing this cloth. It also keep her nice and warm for this fall.
28/07/2018
Great sample my little girl is do cute in it and wears it alot
28/07/2018
my wondernation review
my wondernation review is excellent, the clothes were soft and high quality cotton and they are very cute too. i recommend this to new parents.
27/07/2018
Wonder Nation= super cute!
I was very happy to be chosen to review this product from Womder Nation, from what I saw all of the products are fashionable for your baby but functional for you, which is ideal. I thought this set was just precious and now that I know it's less than $8.00 I'm even more impressed. It's soft yet durable and the colors, wording and decal are super cute! I love how its jot all one color but several and they intertwine perfectly. I would most definitely recommend this product and I will be purchasing more Wonder Nation products for my child.
26/07/2018
This set is so cute, but still simple. The value is great. # items for less than the cost of one item compared to other brands. Very soft, even stitching and went through the washer coming out just as good.
Baby girl clothing
I thought it was very cute, good material I liked it alot
26/07/2018
A pretty perfect baby outfit
This set is so adorable! I was in love as soon as I opened it. The coordinating colors are perfect together and neutral enough to make other outfits out of the top or bottom as well. The fabric is soft to the touch and seems as though it would be very durable with many washes as my daughter get stained from her bottle, spit-up, diaper blow-outs and crawling around our floors. I was shocked this outfit retailed for less than $8! Such a cute little outfit with a long sleeve onesie shirt, pants and coordinating hat that isnt starchy, scratchy and cheaply made is usually more money. This is the perfect little outfit for any season, even with long sleeves and pants it would be perfect for taking baby out when its summer as its not a real heavy fabric but will keep the sun from getting her skin and when going anywhere with air conditioning she wouldnt get a chill. If it was a cold winter day the outfit is perfect for layering. A sweater or a coat wouldn't make her overheat.
Loved 3 pc Set
Loved the 3 pc set. Cute and soft. My daughter looked so cute in it
I love it...excellent deal
The set is super cute and the material feels like it is a very good quality, it is a great bargain for the price of 7.97. While the suit is long-sleeve it has a nice weight to it where the infant should be comfortable.
Looking pretty
I love the fabric it’s not too thick it’s fresh. I will definitely continue buying this brand.
24/07/2018
3 piece take me home set
Wonderful soft, durable fabric at an amazing value. Very pleased with this product and will purchase in the future!!
24/07/2018
Absolutely adorable.
Excellent value for the money, super soft fabric that’s perfect for little ones. Absolutely recommend. Will make a great gift for baby showers. Too cute and sweet.