Wonder Nation 6 Pack Print Bodysuit Girl

02/09/2018
Happy Baby in wondernation bodysuit
Loved the print on the bodysuits and how soft the fabric was . My daughter enjoys wearing them .
28/08/2018
Happy Baby
I loved the 6 pack of printed onsie bodysuits for girls by Wonder Nation. They are beautiful and have cute patterns. They are durable and of good quality. They are nice and soft for baby skin.
13/08/2018
Very comfortable
I think this is a great dea they are very comfortable. They are absolutely adorable too. The fabric is soft and stretches juat the right amont for a perfect fit . They all had a beautiful pattern on them. I will be recommending these to friends and family.
08/08/2018
Pretty In Pink Onesies
I really loved the way the t-shirts looked with the beautiful design. The fabric is super soft and was not too tight. I gave one to my sister for my niece and she loved the way it fits. Definitely worth it.
01/08/2018
So pretty
The fabric is nice and soft, great for babies. The colors arensonretty, amd you can dress up the patterns.
28/07/2018
Amazing material.
I love how soft and stretchy these bodysuits are. I also love that the material is not super thick like other and also that they are super breathable specially in this Arizona heat.
Girls bodysuits
I love these bodysuit for my little girl and how pretty they were on her. I also like the design and the way they fit her but these are some nice bodysuits
6pack print bodysuit girl wonder nation
Perfect for hot weather very light weight quality is good I love how the packet comes with different designs very comfortable on a baby price is great I would totally recommend to anybody that has a baby the value is great for the price I love how theirs different varieties to pick from not just one choice you have different options and they are very nice to put on and go out with your little one
Adorable and Affordable
Nice packaging, cute patterns too. The material was very thin which was nice for really hot days but it was not cheaply made. The material was breathable and my daughter didn't have anything bad to say ha. My daughter is 17 pounds, almost 5 months and I have the 3 month onesies, they are just a little snug on her so I'm already looking into buying bigger sizes!
Girlie and Quality!
Wonder Nation has made such a cute set of baby girl body suits! I absolutely love the colors chosen in this set! They're bright and fun and girlie. I love how soft these are, and the high quality feel of these body suits. They go with a lot of different outfits and that's so nice!
Wonder Nation 6 pack bodysuit for girls
Wonder Nation 6 pack print bodysuit girl,is a really great value.The fabric is so soft on my baby girls tender skin.I really love the quality of these they are very well made and so cute.
Onesies
I go thru alot of onesies. These onesies are great to buy. Material is soft and my daughter loves them. Easy to change her diaper.
26/07/2018
Great feel, Great value...
I really liked the print on 6 pack printed baby girl body suits. I thought they were very girly and the colors were perfect. I also liked how lightweight the material is. These are great to put on my daughter during the summer when it's super hot out. I think that the asking price of $10 for 6 onesies is great deal. Will definitely be buying more in larger sizes as baby grows.
Nice set
Cute prints, soft fabric, good sizing. These were super cute and I loved putting them on my little one. I would definitely purchase more of these.
Wonderful onesies!
Thin fabric perfect for summer, my babygirl has worn em all our fav is the blue onesie.